Reviews for A Glance of the Heart
BeautifulChAos1315 chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Awsome, but Trinity has blue eyes.
Joe chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
If all fanfics were like this, I would vist FanFiction a LOT more often.
Trialia chapter 1 . 3/2/2004
Beautiful, despite the few errors in phrasing I liked this. I always did love that scene, and you've done a good job of fleshing it out a bit.
And you got a review from MTS, one of the best Neo/Trin writers out there! Feel proud!
Suzuka Blade chapter 1 . 11/25/2003
That was so beuatiful. *blows nose*

please update soon.

*hands writer Neo and Trinity e-plushies*

Enjoy! *blows nose again*

IF WINNERS NEVER QUIT AND QUITTERS NEVER WIN WHY DO PEOPLE SAY QUIT WHILE YOUR AHEAD?
Queerquail chapter 1 . 11/10/2003
I don't know much about the Matrix characters. From the other fics I though Trinity's eyes were blue. But now you say they're green! Which is it? I'm confused here!
sarah-bear1 chapter 1 . 6/5/2003
i liked it, but i felt as though i was just reading the story over again. the lines were like the exact same from the movie. personaly, i like to read branchings from the original movie, not retellings of exactly what happened.
Kay chapter 1 . 5/24/2003
Aw that was so sweet! I loved it!
ambertiger666 chapter 1 . 5/17/2003
very good!
Fate VII chapter 1 . 12/7/2002
I like!
ZephyrLemon chapter 1 . 5/30/2002
Oh this was so perfect for my sappy/romantic mood (i just watched Sweet November and cried *sigh*) and it was just perfect in general. I love it. My only complaint in my nit-picky obsessiveness is that Trinity's eyes are blue not green. At any rate, this was awesome and please keep it up )
Mara Trinity Scully chapter 1 . 5/30/2002
God, why the heck haven't I reviewed this? Hmm...must have not noticed it in my daily skim of the Matrix page. WELL. You have a lot of good things going here for you, and yes, this scene is one of the most crucial scenes in the film, especially from a feminist film theorist point of view (yes, I'm written a hefty portion of a paper on this scene). However, you really stick to the way we, the audience, saw the scene from the Wachowski's point of view. You have just taken the words and the actions of the actors and fleshed it a bit. This piece would be OUTSTANDING if you fleshed it more and took it from a slightly different point of view and showed us stuff that the audience didn't get to see. Like, more reactions from Switch and Apoc, what was Neo feeling, talk about the desperation of Cypher, etc. You have great talent so don't be lazy and copy the film! :) Gimme more! :)