Reviews for You Are Not Alone
Naz chapter 1 . 1/25
Lassie chapter 1 . 12/16/2017
I truly loved this. The idea of kidnapping Ace off the transportation was brilliant, considering how the Thousand Sunny is better suited for speed and maneuverability than outright firepower. I also loved the Ace-double. Poor marine. What a bad day for him. I was not expecting Shanks to be the one to stop the battle (stupid of me really, but fantastic writing on your part) and I really do love how you ended it with a draw rather than a win on one side. I am curious how the lack of infiltrating Impel Down affected Blackbeard's recruitment efforts, and Blackbeard's assassination plans.

Anyways, very well done!
DragonClanMaster chapter 1 . 12/13/2017
It was an epic story. Truly incredible to read.
ar111 chapter 1 . 10/25/2017
awww so good
NevHarryFredGeorge chapter 1 . 6/18/2017
No matter how many times I read this, I love it every time
Namikaze Uzumaki Potter chapter 1 . 6/13/2017
Awesome oneshot!
brother of kane chapter 1 . 6/8/2017
I almost want to see their faces after a coupe de burst
namisnakama chapter 1 . 5/4/2017
one word: amazing! I wish this was canon :D
LittleAngel2292 chapter 1 . 3/22/2017
This was perfection. Everything I never knew I needed. Five stars.
koylic chapter 1 . 1/31/2017
i loved the story great job.
a oneshot or multiple chapters?
I see you see chapter 1 . 12/19/2016
Loved it! Wished this happened in canon but then again I agree with what you meant that this wouldn't mean a happier universe in the long run.
It would've been interesting to see what you would come up with if you didn't make this story a one shot.
HatethePlayer-NevertheGame chapter 1 . 12/8/2016
I've read this before, but it totally doesn't stop it from being awesome.
Still cannot believe they killed off Ace, but this totally makes up for it.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2016
Would love to see a sequel to this because I think that you're right that it would be hard to convince Luffy to stop and train for two years without Ace's death, he had planned for the Strawhats to try again in three days. Also Whitebeard would of had to die at some point before Luffy became the Pirate King. Just wondering if you have any idea if it could be done.
tanithlipsky chapter 1 . 11/14/2016
Good! and yay!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2016
Great alternative to the whole Impel Down and Marine Ford Arc.

The only question is how the Strawhats managed to remain unspotted by the Marines. If they 'robbed' their prisoner on the ocean, they must have been nearby.

The unlogical part is that Luffy managed to fight 'even' with Aokiji without even knowing Haki. Luffy should have lost in seconds.
And that Hancock visited Ace and was willing to go to war for the Marine without meeting Luffy first.

The sad part is that Iva and Jimbei remain in Impel Down. And don't forget Crocodile, Buggy, Mr. 1, 2 and 3.
Maybe the Strawhats would break in after their reunion? Maybe because... I don't know, maybe they knew Mr. 2 was there? Or because they want Jimbei in their crew? Or Sabo could have been captured and Luffy read it? Or any other reason.
With Whitebeard still alive the Fishman Island and maybe even Punk Hazard Arcs may alter from canon too.