Reviews for You Are Not Alone
Celeste D. Lilica chapter 1 . 7/4
I love it when luffy has captain moments
Like when he talks with Whitebeard
I also love it when zoro has his first mate moments
I thought that you had done a good job with this story
F.A.M.4Life chapter 1 . 5/18
This is beautiful, it would be awesome to have a sequel were they meet up afterwards or when ace get back and whitebeards reaction to the whole thing especially the crews. Tnx for the wonderful fic
Ender the multiverse Detective chapter 1 . 4/30
Very good
Mega Latios 1988 chapter 1 . 4/26
Really well written, entertaining and funny one shot. I enjoyed reading every word of this.
chickeyd chapter 1 . 4/7
Love love love this. I've read it a few times and I still love it. The whole scenario is really well thought out and the way you had Ace rescued wasn't far-fetched, which makes the whole thing even better.
Arxhaelologist chapter 1 . 4/6
This was a pretty dang awesome chapter. One thing, during the Gaon Cannon part, you said first that Aokiji's fleet was the least unharmed, and yet immediately thereafter, you said Kizaru's fleet was the most unharmed.
I honestly don't know if this should be continued; this was a great idea on its own, but I just can't imagine what would happen that's very different from canon.
Thanks so much for writing this though! This was probably the greatest fic where Ace lives that I have ever read!
NeverTooMuchInspiration chapter 1 . 3/14
An interesting variation to the canon. I'm not sure if this would end up going in the same direction overall, as you pointed out with White Beard still in the picture. Certainly it is arguable that this rescue aligns moreso with the common tone of One Piece than the canon tended to. It is also arguable that not having the significant stir of the pot that the canon provided would eventually turn out worse, particularly as it is probable that the two years of training may never have happened without Ace's demise. It is great to explore all those possibilities though. Thank you for writing and posting this!
bloodyredfox chapter 1 . 2/22
Write more about shanks and luffy! Onegai!
Mr. Soze chapter 1 . 2/13
Great story.
GreenDrkness chapter 1 . 1/31
I definitely like your version better
Keep on the writes
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 1 . 1/6
Got chuckles when Sengoku realized that Whitebeard would be attacking to rescue a false-Ace
Very good story, and believable too, thanks!
Uchiha Natsumi chapter 1 . 11/14/2015
Puedes hacer una secuela
Kurohana1 chapter 1 . 11/14/2015
This was amazing!
RedHeadsRock1010 chapter 1 . 10/15/2015
God damnit. That made me cry.