Reviews for You Are Not Alone
vaporeonxglaceon chapter 1 . 9/27
this was amazing. keep up the awesome work
Zaralann chapter 1 . 9/20
Awesome plot.
BlackMoonNight chapter 1 . 9/14
This was an awesome read! Felt like I was actually there watching it! And I can see any Luffy and Whitebeard interactions starting off like that!

Would love to see more on this!
MarburyBlur chapter 1 . 8/31
Well, at least Luffy keeps ten years of his life. BUT HE NEVER SEES BON CLAY.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 1 . 8/23
Freaking loved this one:)
Drake chapter 1 . 8/21
The story is awesome! So happy to see Ace survived. Nevertheless, your right about it not leading to a overall happier universe in the long run. Still, I think Ace was overestimating his abilities a little bit. I think Luffy could beat him, either Post-Timeskip or Pre-Timeskip. A Busoshoku Haki embedded Gomu Gomu No King Kong Gun would pulverize him. Luffy's sheer willpower and versatile techniques would win against Ace. Great story!
Asuka1920 chapter 1 . 8/18
Could you please continue!
VanillaMilkshake18 chapter 1 . 8/8
One of the most realistic Saved!Ace fics I've read... *wipes proud tear away* then again, Ace could've just learnt to not be more prideful than smart. Then he could (hopefully) have retreated knowing that Whitebeard honestly did not care if marines badmouthed him.
Azurii chapter 1 . 7/7
I really love all of your one piece stories, this one is my favorite of the three of them- although 'long live the king' is pretty close up there as well. I like to think for this to work that Kuma has yet to be completely erased from PX-0 and this is why in Sabaody he appears before them and separates them, and then after that he gets erased entirely.

This is the only straw hats rescuing Ace that I've read, only one I've seen and to make it work would probably have been extremely hard. It was a good place to leave it, although it would have been cool to see more, but then it would get extremely au and a lot more work would have to go into it.

It was great that Aokiji was fighting Luffy, especially when you stated in the writing that Luffy was using the ships and other objects/people to help keep him on par with the admiral. It was believable, especially when it was Ace and Marco battling against the other two.

You're writing style is really great, I'm kind of sad that I don't really know any other fandoms that you write in. But I will defiantly be reading this one again later on.
LongPastMidnight chapter 1 . 6/1
in an alternate universe this is how it would have ended, and would have spared me so much grief... some characters just shouldn't die, it's way to tragic :'(
THIS is a really nice way to end it.
ob1292 chapter 1 . 5/1
An interesting story far better than the shit that was in the manga. Good Job
DragonClaw827 chapter 1 . 4/14
TT It made me so sad that Ace died in canon... It made me so sad that I cried. It made me wonder just HOW hard it was for Luffy... And Sabo, who was with Dragon... Thanks for making this fic... TTTT Oh Ace, don't you know how hard it was for Luffy? Why didn't you just tackle him down (either one) and not taking the brunt of the attack? I'm just gonna ramble on in my mind...
IDon'tFreakingKnowYou chapter 1 . 4/14
As always, your thoughts for your fanfictions are nothing short of amazing! Those ideas you have are something that should not be wasted. Keep it up!
Inkwell of Stars chapter 1 . 3/29
Thanks for the lovely story—I really wish this was how it actually happened. ;-;