Reviews for You Are Not Alone
NevHarryFredGeorge chapter 1 . 6/18
No matter how many times I read this, I love it every time
Namikaze Uzumaki Potter chapter 1 . 6/13
Awesome oneshot!
brother of kane chapter 1 . 6/8
I almost want to see their faces after a coupe de burst
namisnakama chapter 1 . 5/4
one word: amazing! I wish this was canon :D
LittleAngel2292 chapter 1 . 3/22
This was perfection. Everything I never knew I needed. Five stars.
koylic chapter 1 . 1/31
i loved the story great job.
a oneshot or multiple chapters?
I see you see chapter 1 . 12/19/2016
Loved it! Wished this happened in canon but then again I agree with what you meant that this wouldn't mean a happier universe in the long run.
It would've been interesting to see what you would come up with if you didn't make this story a one shot.
HatethePlayer-NevertheGame chapter 1 . 12/8/2016
I've read this before, but it totally doesn't stop it from being awesome.
Still cannot believe they killed off Ace, but this totally makes up for it.
Ta-Ta
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2016
Would love to see a sequel to this because I think that you're right that it would be hard to convince Luffy to stop and train for two years without Ace's death, he had planned for the Strawhats to try again in three days. Also Whitebeard would of had to die at some point before Luffy became the Pirate King. Just wondering if you have any idea if it could be done.
tanithlipsky chapter 1 . 11/14/2016
Good! and yay!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2016
Great alternative to the whole Impel Down and Marine Ford Arc.

The only question is how the Strawhats managed to remain unspotted by the Marines. If they 'robbed' their prisoner on the ocean, they must have been nearby.

The unlogical part is that Luffy managed to fight 'even' with Aokiji without even knowing Haki. Luffy should have lost in seconds.
And that Hancock visited Ace and was willing to go to war for the Marine without meeting Luffy first.

The sad part is that Iva and Jimbei remain in Impel Down. And don't forget Crocodile, Buggy, Mr. 1, 2 and 3.
Maybe the Strawhats would break in after their reunion? Maybe because... I don't know, maybe they knew Mr. 2 was there? Or because they want Jimbei in their crew? Or Sabo could have been captured and Luffy read it? Or any other reason.
With Whitebeard still alive the Fishman Island and maybe even Punk Hazard Arcs may alter from canon too.
Celeste D. Lilica chapter 1 . 7/4/2016
I love it when luffy has captain moments
Like when he talks with Whitebeard
I also love it when zoro has his first mate moments
Guest chapter 1 . 5/22/2016
I thought that you had done a good job with this story
F.A.M.4Life chapter 1 . 5/18/2016
This is beautiful, it would be awesome to have a sequel were they meet up afterwards or when ace get back and whitebeards reaction to the whole thing especially the crews. Tnx for the wonderful fic
Ender the multiverse Detective chapter 1 . 4/30/2016