Reviews for For the People I Have Found
awwwww!
villianous83 chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Type your review here...
JBubbles chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Ahhhhhhh. So so super cute! And adorable! Great fic!
rEdRoSeSiNaUgUsT chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Cute :)
Must.Love.Zombies chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
This was incredibly cute. I never thought of this pair together before, but now I'm a giant shipper XD
doodlechick12 chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
This story? Pure awesomeness. Loved it!
Pandiichan chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
I think my computer crashed trying to process how fast I wanted this review submitted and my desire to add this to my favorites. This is loved very, very much!
dusTSkies chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Oh my God-I love this. Beautiful AU.
Cordelia Darcy chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Oh. My.

I loved this! I ship Halex so hard, and this was absoloutely perfect :) Nice AU!
TehcheesegraterofDOOM chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
CHYES! IT'S BACK!

What happened before?

Yesterday I read it, but was too lazy to review, and then I come back a half hour later and the interweb says it doesnt exist? O_O; ;

I honestly debated on whether or not I was seeing/imagining things. Even though I got an e-mail for it. (I'm known far and wide as the technological appocalypse. )

And then I tried to PM you, but i'm not sure it worked, so that bummed me out too. . . So I'm just gonna give you mah review now so you don't pull another fast one on me. :)

I loved it yesterday, and I love it today. I was all like, "Why's hank in a cage? SADNESS!" and then Alex just goes in and gets him to talk and it went from "SADNESS" to "D'aaaaawwwww! So cute!"

Ah fluff. Where would we be without you. . . Hank's never had his fur touched like that, and Alex' never opened up like that and I swear, I melted from the sheer touching-ness of the situation.

Honestly, I thought the jailbreak scene was going to be more violent, but hey, that's just me, I'm an action movie junkie to the end. It was more confusion than any. Like

"I'm here to bust you out Hank!"

"Alex! You're here!"

"How the f_k do I get you out?"

"Go get the keys!"

"F_k yeah! James Bond montage!"

-Alex sneaks around and gets keys all bond style-

"Chyes! Mission accomplished! Time to get the f_k outta here Hank!"

"Is F_k your favorite word Alex?"

-awkward silence-

"Sorry."

"It's alright, just get me out!"

-opens cage-

-Hank manglomps Alex-

-Achievement Unlocked: Mission Impossible? Possible. 100g. Description: Released the Beast from his cage with a little Havok.- XDDDDDDD (bad gaming pun, I know)

-Carnie worker sees them when they try to leave, all hell breaks loose-

"Fuuuuuuuuu-"

"Run!"

-Achievement Unlocked: Carnie Nightmare. 50g. Description: It's night of the living carnie up in here. Survive.-

-random confusion scene where there's people with guns and Hank's freakin out, and Alex is freakin out and i'm just waiting for someone to make their move and Alex is getting pissed and Hank's getting pissed and then BAM! blackout!-

Wakes up in a pedo van...what are the chances... XD (COULDNT RESIST)

-Achievement Unlocked: Charles Xavier Has A Van. : All's well that ends well and you're in the back of some guy's van. Nice.-

Haaaaaaaaaa...

And then more fluff and they make out and errybawdy's coolio.

Good job!

I hope to see more in the near future! Preferably Halex! Preferably funny stuffs like the number game you played on your profile!

E-mail me woman! For I dont think FFnet likes meh.

(underscore) (zero) (three)

exactly how it's spelled minus the obivous spaces and such.

Unless you wanna shoot for the ever painful PM, then by all means, please do. For I wish to pick your brain for halex awesome-ness.

I swear to you I'm not a crazy axe murderer in the oregon countryside. XD But should you want proof, PM ScarlettBlush, for she's mah writing senseinand is helping me with my own Halex story based on her AU. It's a hilarious and brilliantly written Cherik story called "In The Moonlight, On a Joyride". Lady Gaga Kevin Bacon Shaw. 'Nuff said.

-TehcheesegraterofDOOM