Reviews for Tricks of the Heart
BlueBird236 chapter 6 . 4/21/2012
Oh! Please PLEASE finish this story! I love it!
sl8011 chapter 6 . 11/28/2010
plz continue! It's SO sweet and scary at the same time. :)
Kiely chapter 6 . 10/28/2005
This is great! Please update soon my sisters and I can't wait to see what happens next!
Marie chapter 6 . 3/28/2005
Keep writing! This story is Outta this world!

Wicked cool!
Jessica chapter 6 . 5/27/2004
Great story! Loving it much. But i've noticed quite a few spelling mistakes. But apart from that...

I'd love to see what Pied would say if Kari gave him 'the ultimatum'. "If you really loved me you wouldn't do this". I wonder what his reaction would be? Because he DOES love her, and he IS doing this... which would he choose?
Forlorn Melody chapter 6 . 3/7/2004
Wow! I love this story. From the basic plot right down to the descriptive details. Piedmon always was my favorite villian, and I hope you update the story.
Desirae Jeff Hardy's 1 girl chapter 6 . 12/31/2003
Hey GREAT chapter now please carry on your highness. -
Digi Bree chapter 6 . 11/6/2003
I've always admired your guts, Avalon. Not everyone would romance-fic about Piedmon or Myotismon (though I admit, I have a Myo one I'm contemplating putting up.) Yeah, so your spelling, sucks-just giving you a hard time_-but your stories rock. Keep it up!
blackmage718 chapter 6 . 8/18/2003
Interesting mental image, Kyer! O_O ...I can imagine it too actually... *Tries hard to supress laughter, only failing pathetically* Great job! Thank for updating. *Wipes away tears of joy*
Rockies chapter 6 . 7/17/2003
"not only would he not fours her, he wouldn't let her, fours herself" should be "not only would he not FORCE her, he wouldn't let her FORCE herself"

I would do italics if I knew how, but...yeah, that's about it. I like their love-hate relationship and the way Piedmon's character is indeterminate-in some ways he's good [not letting Kari force herself into doing 'it'], in other ways, bad [forcing her to give up her crest and digivice in exchange for her friends' safety, aiming to take over the worlds].
Athena1999 chapter 6 . 7/9/2003
Wow. A catch-22! What will Kari do?... Maybe she'll go with a third choice, or find a way to choose both so no one loses... I can't wait to know about Kari's decision! I'm SO glad you updated!
Natara chapter 6 . 7/8/2003
Wow, she updated...That's two people who never update who have deined to bless us poor fans with their work in two days...*blinks* Must be a really good week. :)
kyer chapter 6 . 7/8/2003
Ayyth! You had to go and mention the tv station! Now I've got this image of Wizardmon's Ghost frying that hairdo of Piedmon's with a Thunderball attack for touching Kari. *snickers* *... snickers again then falls down laughing*
Willowcat chapter 5 . 6/24/2003
Tis great, I love it! Watch your spelling & punctuation though.
Desirae chapter 5 . 1/12/2003
Hey that was another great story you wrote and I loved it and hope you finish it. Well got to run later.