Reviews for A Dean Good Sandwich
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
This was so so sweet. I loved your portrayal of them as kids, especially Dean. Sometimes people write him as being super-mature and capable and I mean-he was just a kid and you got that perfectly. An awesome story
xxDodo chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Weechesters! *cuddle-glomps* I love them :D D'aww, Deano... This is adorable :3 Loved it, 'specially how the sammich works into them as they're all grown up xD So cute!
ccase13 chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Sam may eventually get some more of who he was before back.
I.Tripped.Over.Reality chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
This is not Weechester...this is just brotherly love. I thought Wincest would be nice, but it wasn't. Their brotherly love thingie was, though. And I loved this. Thank you for writing. I'm such a Supernatural addict...I pretty much spend every living moment thinking of Sam and Dean xD

Love ya!
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Good story.
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
AAAWWWWWWWWW Sweet! I loved that! I so love my boys. They rock. I can totally imagine a scene like this. It was adorable. Little Sammy is always a adorable. Then again big Sammy is always adorable. That was the perfect weechester story.
nancylou chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
I just want to take this story and give it a big hug :)

*shakes fist at John* no money, spoiled food. Bad Daddy.

Sammy's too young to realize that if it tastes bad, SPIT IT OUT! (scene from 'Plucky' with Dean spitting out the pizza, just popped into my head) LOL.

Love how you then blend the past into NOW, just like they do in the show ;) No matter how old he gets, Sammy will always be comforted by his big brother.
winchesterlove94 chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
AWH AWH AWHHHH. Oh my God, I love this so freakin' much. Gahh, my heart swelled. Hahaha, SO CUTE! :D