Reviews for The Legend of Gaia's Sennin
ravengtr chapter 3 . 3/21
God damn it, The god damned Uchiha is here... Really?... You REALLY had to do it?...
I found this fic rather late in the night/morning and it's now 4:46 A.M but i had no intention of going to sleep anytime soon or for at least 3-4 more hours since i had finally found a fic i was actually EXCITED to read, least of reasons being that naruto actually acted like an actual shinobi and not some half retarded idiot screaming everywhere and spamming shadow clones in the hundreds to try and overwhelm his target with shear numbers instead of skill. On that note i absolutely loved the cap you put on his shadow clones. You did it in an innovated way where even though it took away alot of the possibilities it also created many more diverse paths he could take with it, but back to my anger.
Have to say that all of the excitement i previously talked about is pretty much gone now and i'm staying up just long enough to finish writing this review before going to sleep. I know exactly how this sounds with the moaning and groaning and complaining and judging without giving it a chance but it's not something i can consciously help. think of it as the difference between reading a new book that just came out from a series that you're excited to see where the journey continues and having to read a assigned book from class. Both books may be of the same genre and have similar review scores but in the case of the first book you have so much more of a drive to see where the story takes you. Sadly like most good things in life where the narutoverse is concerned sasuke/madara has murdered it.

Didn't want to just leave a fic with such a good start and more than probably a good middle and ending without explaining what turned me off of it so forgive the ramblings.

I'll decide if i want to fully drop it tomorrow or skip ahead a dozen chapters or so to see where the story goes and decided then.
Battlesny chapter 4 . 3/15
YEAH! go kami-sama. put whatever bad guys you want in the story :) these fake ANBU are all too weak anyways (not that the real ones were any good. I mean really, letting a 12 year old kid in that bright ORANGE suit paint an entire mountain.)
jonathan.tiolichen chapter 27 . 3/11
Update this story too!
Angel Thera chapter 27 . 3/11
This is awesome. I am looking forward to seeing more of this.
Instant Ramen day for Naruto (3/5/15) because of Momofuku Ando!
Signinggg
off,
GCM
X10-Killbot chapter 27 . 3/2
i don't know if i ever mentioned this but there is an excellent video on Aerith's death that you should definately should watch that would be awesome if you included it into your story i is made by The Game Theorists called "Game Theory: Final Fantasy VII, Who Killed Aerith?". also good chapter.
Lifefire chapter 27 . 2/26
Really love this story. Narith is such a lovely pairing. Expecting them to finally complete the knot at Costa de sol. Naruto has a ton of money from the icha icha. He should totally be able to buy the Villa you can buy in the game. They could finally have time to themselves with no pesky party members butting in. And really...for your first time, how about in the 6 figure villa your boyfriend bought? What's that do for you Aerith?
brandon.bosse.9 chapter 1 . 2/20
A bit moody
Hellscythe007 chapter 27 . 2/10
nice chapter
Kyo no Kitsune chapter 15 . 2/8
Honestly, After reading all your stories for so long and just this weekend starting this one, I am not even the least bit surprised at how the past few chapters have ended up. Not even a little. Hell, I predicted Aerith getting kidnapped like three chapters ago, and more or less expected the plate to still fall even with Naruto's added presence.
I cant wait to see how naruto will react when he meets up with Sasuke.-Hapoochapoocheenas
Mangahero18 chapter 24 . 1/24
This episode was great. I really love how bubbly Yuffie is
Mangahero18 chapter 22 . 1/24
Oh noessss. Sasuke got in major trouble!
Mangahero18 chapter 21 . 1/24
Ugh. Skipping this entirely pointless chapter.
Mangahero18 chapter 20 . 1/24