Reviews for The Legend of Gaia's Sennin
Tempestuous God of Valour-77 chapter 34 . 10/24
nice chapter.
MercFoxAsashi chapter 1 . 10/12
Why can't you just die out already?
Shu Ouma GC chapter 2 . 9/26
Good story just found this, every story should have this kind of level of story telling.
inaya chapter 3 . 9/18
great. awesome sauce sasuke is here to run everyone's lives.
Ddastan chapter 34 . 8/26
Nice chapter and all that... But I though Aerith was a Virgin, and they didn't had Sex, because Naruto didn't want her first time to be in a "run-down" building.

How did they come from only kisses and "heated" touches to Sexually Active ( and it seems they are VERY Sexually Active ) ? Honestly its not like your story its bad just because of it, but it's kinda confusing.
BANKAIZEN chapter 34 . 8/3
interesting
marquis.shax chapter 1 . 7/23
if Naruto has to rely on Materia that just seems like he's an OC not the true Naruto
Lazarus the undead chapter 23 . 6/26
...Dear gods barrets fuckin irritating
Lazarus the undead chapter 19 . 6/25
...I really don't like barret he comes of as even more of and idiot than Canon naruto from the original series but even more antagonistic
Lazarus the undead chapter 8 . 6/23
...Barrett is an asshole
HyperA1985 chapter 34 . 6/6
I am looking forward to chapter 35 and I hope Naruto got Aerith pregnant.
agrave chapter 34 . 5/18
Brilliant Story so far, I got to say that all your stories I read so far , (The Legend of Gaia's Sennin, Devil Ninja and Ashikabi No Shinobi) are perfectly told, with good pacing and character depth.

I really hope you finish this story as well as Devil Ninja and Story of the Ten Tailed Wolf!
Ilireanwri chapter 5 . 5/6
Hmmm, if this Sasuke is going into the direction which I think (and hope) he is, namely him realising what he has done and regretting it, as well as being haunted by his past choices, then I approve.
I hope he and Naruto will meet again and somehow manage to leave their past behind and maybe even work together against the Shinra Corporation :)
Ilireanwri chapter 4 . 5/6
Well, to be honest I kinda hoped Sasuke wouldn't appear (outside of flashbacks), but I'm curious what his role will be.
myafroatemydog chapter 13 . 4/16