Reviews for The Legend of Gaia's Sennin
noddwyd chapter 4 . 5/20
Well, I assume that Sasuke is here for two possible reasons. One, to get Kurama, two, to get Naruto and seal Kaguya. With not a care in the world for what happens to Gaia or its people. Or three, he is sick of the eternal illusion bullshit and left to find out what happened to Naruto and finally kill him and any new friends he has. Crazy assholes sometimes do that.
dragon slayer of death 98 chapter 4 . 5/14
if you have naruto sleep with tifa please have them be in a relationship or something, don't have it be like casual because that feels like something tifa wouldn't do, i don't see her sleeping with people without knowing them for a while, hell i'm half convinced she is a virgin even though she dresses how she does, and it feels insulting to tifa too, hell i prefer cloud with tifa if i'm honest, i actually like them together, id rather naruto and tifa just be friends
iamjmph01 chapter 3 . 5/7
well... i was with you till now. Involving sasuke and maybe madara as well just threw it off for me. Thanks for writing, and sharing with us, its just.. not for me.
doraemax chapter 30 . 5/4
Why Naruto. I think Cloud should be the racer... after all, doesn't he have a way with Chocobo? haha
jangoman1579 chapter 3 . 4/20
Really you brought sasuke in here
Mark chapter 35 . 3/29
At last a new chapter after so long
ShaiGar chapter 4 . 3/24
What doesn't make sense is the timing. The Turks have been trying to kidnap her for months, before canon starts?
link01742 chapter 35 . 3/14
Yay Anime Beach episode! haha loved it :)
DarkRavie chapter 35 . 3/13
Rycott chapter 35 . 3/12
Good stuff. I enjoyed this chapter.

I did find it amusing that Naruto got Vincent to join a little easier with a casual dose of talk no jutsu.

I did like seeing the small amount of shock in Sephiroth's eyes when Naruto intercepted him.

I am looking forward to seeing how you handle Cid and his relationship with Shera, I can't see Naruto letting it go as easily.

I look forward to more as we slowly creep towards the moment that I am super looking forward to seeing how you handle it.
That moment where you realize that this is FFXV boysband simulator before FFXV but better, and with girlsband simulator too.
DIO in Kars, it's gonna be good.
When Vincent say nothing, everyone should listen and not press on, when he say something else, everyone should listen that the rule !

Also fuck yes, new chapter, welcome back !
Narudevilfan chapter 35 . 3/11
Still going strong. Honestly, I like that so far you've kept true to the story while still managing to add in Naruto's contributions. Plus, I really appreciate your success at keeping the characters in character. At least they feel in character to me. Lol
Dark Durian chapter 35 . 3/11
Hahaha. Vincent is quite amusing despite his rugged exterior, Naruto and Yuffie will have a hard fought battle ahead of them to get Vincent out of his shell. Nice to see Tifa giving off hints to Cloud, though it is obviously hard for him to act on them, especially considering what WE know of his condition. Perhaps they'll get together after Cloud regains his full memories and differenciate Zacks from his own.
2,248 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »