Reviews for The Legend of Gaia's Sennin
monkiepawn chapter 1 . 9h
I know this is just chapter one, but how will he be able to form a elemental rasengan? If he can't use a grey and another at the same time?
Chrisfragger chapter 12 . 2/8
I'm assuming you made Naruto considerably weaker than Sasuke in this fic from the way they act and talk. Sasuke owned soldiers easily, while Naruto is worried about facing a couple dozen chakraless thugs... Not looking good so far. Writings fine but the intentional weakening of Naruto not so much.
Chrisfragger chapter 2 . 2/7
I really am enjoying the way you are building the relationship up gradually in this fic... I can't stomach fics where they see each other for the first time and they basically start flirting regardless of the situation. It feels so tacky.
Chrisfragger chapter 1 . 2/7
Eh... Materia? I hope this is not as bad as it sounds.
Hercules8 chapter 22 . 2/4
Oh my god, so Sasuke is even more powerful than before?! Oh, I can't wait see Sasuke fight against Naruto again; and see their difference in power.

Keep up the good work!
Hercules8 chapter 21 . 2/3
Sephiroth, the possibly most powerful character in the Final Fantasy franchise. Cannot wait see if Naruto fights him or Cloud and Naruto tag team him; that would be so epic! :D
Hercules8 chapter 11 . 2/2
Loving these fluffy moments between Naruto and Aerith. :3
Hercules8 chapter 8 . 2/2
I really like the fun and friendship relationship between Naruto and Aerith, it really cute. I hope in the later chapters they will take their relationship into a more romantic sense. :)
Hercules8 chapter 4 . 2/1
Wow, that weird people are or were upset about Sasuke being in the story. In many ways, Sasuke is the perfect enemy or comrade to Naruto. I mean, Sasuke is almost as strong as Naruto as well as having the Sharingan (stupid OP eye power ever!) and he is more ruthless than Naruto; so adding is not a bad idea at all.

I am enjoying your story so far! Keep up the good work! :)
Kuraj Crescent chapter 8 . 1/19
Don't worry. Your story is really awesome. I read your comments at the end of this chapter, and agree with what you said about those who don't like it for whatever reason.

I personally can't see how anyone doesn't like this, especially if they knowingly clicked on the link to read it and knew it was a crossover. It's publish-a-book material. Definitely worth reading.
Am47 chapter 28 . 1/14
Great chapter! , wheres kurama?
Great chapter !
xXeFkaXx chapter 28 . 12/27/2015
This may be one of the few stories where I may actually like Sasuke, the fact that his memories seem to be altered is an interesting twist. Hope you continue this story man!
KakeruPB chapter 28 . 12/26/2015
Good story so far. By the way happen to kurama?
mason.osborn chapter 2 . 12/18/2015
You know, the name 'sennin' just means 3 nothing else. So is Naruto Gaia's 3?
1,915 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »