Reviews for The Legend of Gaia's Sennin
link01742 chapter 27 . 7/22
Possible alternate scene for aerith
Feel free to use it

As Naruto cloud and company descended the crystalline naruto couldn't help but feel a sense of foreboding he was not comfortable letting aerith separate from their party

Naruto noticing a pink familiar figure on a raised Plateau of crystal the sense of foreboding he was feeling seem to scream at him this couldn't be right somethings off he didn't notice cloud in some sort of trance we don't think his buster sword about to strike his beloved down

Shocked at this action Naruto proceeded to completely restrain cloud asking what the hell is wrong with you! Snap out of it

He then turned to look at aerith sad smile a lone tear falling down her face

Naruto then felt the presence of that vile man wielding his cursed blade Masamune flying down like a fallen angel ready to strike down the one Naruto truly loved

Shocked Naruto did not think he acted using a replacement technique Naruto switch places with his beloved

Naruto! Aerith screamed shocked at the sudden transition and how Naruto was inpaled upon Masamune sacrificing himself for the one he loved

Naruto feeling immeasurable amount of pain stare defiantly in Sephiroth's wide shocked Mako infused eyes

And what Naruto thought would be his final words and his final act said to the man that would dare take away his most precious of people "you* gasp* can't hurt * gasp* anyone anymore"
mustering all of his remaining power what seemed to be a breaking of his limits into Rasengan

The mighty blue explosion blasted everyone away and in the darkness as his world was fading away the last thing he heard was aerith cry of "Naruto!"
icecatfire chapter 4 . 7/17
oh, in case you wanted to know in the last chapter i wasn't bitching. i was just telling you what i was feeling through out the chapter. :) i actually am liking this so far. will probably go and read other stories now and then but that has nothing to do with your story. it is just how i am, from time to time in the middle of a story i will get the sudden urge to read something else entirely. not feeling it right now .. i don't think and even if i do i will eventually come back. *shrugs* like i said i will get i weird moods and go from "oh wow i'm gonna read this forever" to "oooo, lets read this now" riiiiight in the middle of a story where not two seconds ago i was all over it. so don't worry if i go off and read something else i WILL return. keep up the good work. :)
icecatfire chapter 3 . 7/17
*sighh* through out this chapter i kept thinking "no, no, no it can't be him"...needless to say when i got to the part with the "thousand chirping birds" part i slumped over thinking "damn, it is him" didn't need any other conformation... actually i started suspecting it was him at the part where the guy said it was a sward of some type. *smiles sheepishly* although i was in denial. kept thinking "no it can't be him a lot of things can't make those types of wounds, and a lot of people use swards" i was roughly and bluntly kicked out of the denial river when the chirping birds thing came up. needless to say you have my attention.
Great chapter pls update
Would you mind continuing this please? I'm admittedly not a fan of Final Fantasy but this has my attention. I enjoy your writing style and your pacing.
Parks98 chapter 27 . 6/19
why don't u update
Parks98 chapter 24 . 6/19
Ahh as much as I like yuffie I really wanted a fight between Naruto and Sasuke
Parks98 chapter 22 . 6/18
SON OF A FUCKING WHORE! DAMN YOU HOJO! Ok I did not like Sasuke when he basically went evil on everyone and had that insane look when he announced he would destroy the leaf village. But now even with Naruto regretting about not ever killing Sasuke (Am I the only one who has a bad taste when saying that) Sasuke now wants let me repeat that WANTS to die via naruto because Madara admitted that he used the uchiha and everyone on SUPER CONTINENT! Now dude...feel kinda sorry for him
Parks98 chapter 9 . 6/18
Why does everyone fall through her church...never understood
Parks98 chapter 6 . 6/17
wait isn't this the first mission that cloud goes on in ff7
gekkokage chapter 4 . 6/17
Well, this story is great... I want to possibly help out. Naruto here can only use 1 materia at any given moment from earlier chapters that I've read, and while it does give him a challenge, it doesn't take into account that all the characters in the story evolve and grow as the story continues. Plus, having a total of 20 materia is a bit much if you think about it, right?

I'm suggesting that you cut it down a bit, make it easy. Give him 9 total, and increase the number of materia he can use simultaneously...to a max of 5 as the story progresses. 1 for each basic element, and then 1 for yin and yang apiece, 1 for his chakra as you have it already, and finally 1 for his kyuubi related abilities like the cloak. A stipulation is that he can't use any midgar materia..but he can get access to the summons after passing a trial given by the summon itself. It'd show growth and make for a few avenues to take your story if you hit a block later.
Warmach1ne32 chapter 1 . 6/14
Japanese Breakfast are usually cooked fish and rice or Ramen. They don't have bread in Japan and Elemental Nations are Japanese inspired so it would be more authentic if Naruto made noodles or miso but I doubt Midgar have those familiar ingredients. But since this is an AU I'll just ignore it.
Dark Natsu Dragneel chapter 27 . 6/13