Reviews for The Legend of Gaia's Sennin
Great story hope you can get back on and finish it when you get the chance
uzuuchi007 chapter 30 . 1/14
Nice
Seta88 chapter 12 . 1/12
It was the weakest chapter so far, the fluff was a little over the top.
Why this chapter was weak, was the moment you decided the whole rapist talk and then after it were Naruto has trouble with the thug.
For the first point, he has no trouble ruining the lives of the employs of Shinra for his fun, as you stated. He was using Shaila to get her card and manipulated her memory after he slept with her. His moral compass is simply broken.
For the second point, last chapter you have him slicing and deflecting bullets from three automatic rifles with only a little trouble that was a day before this chapter. He continued his training the whole time and fought his kage bunshin. How can he have no trouble fighting Turks and be even more on the side that he is playing with them and now isn't even strong enough to beat a simple thug before he sets the alarm off and gets shot after that.
If you made him believable weaker over time, or didn't give him so much strength at the start. Where he was stronger than Sasuke, that beat a Firstclass Soldier and his squad easily, I wouldn't have said anything this chapter.
Emperor-Aurora chapter 1 . 12/24/2016
Well stop being a bastard Kishimoto worshiper and I won't have any problems with you.
Vilkath chapter 4 . 11/30/2016
While I don't think it's the end of the world if Sasuke, or any other Naruto character is in the story I do find it annoying at times. Imo the point of a good cross over is to take a small amount of one series and blend it with another, the more you bring from each series the less sense things tend to make. In this case we have seen Naruto fight Sasuke in just about every way imaginable in normal Naruto fanfiction so to use the same old tired villain in a new world is a bit annoying. Especially since from what little we have seen so far Sasuke seems to be on God mode with tons of his powers at one time while Naruto is more limited and has to switch material around to use his. It's something I disagree with, but not enough to stop me from enjoying the story.
Garnetio Solozari chapter 30 . 11/20/2016
I've loved reading this story, it's one of the best I've ever read. I wanted to say that this inspired me to write my own Naruto crossover with Final Fantasy VIII. I'll be referencing this story with your pen name as soon as I post it. Thank you for sharing this incredibly awesome take on two of my favorite universes. Looking forward to more soon!
Garnetio Solozari chapter 15 . 11/16/2016
These feels. It's like someone done put a blue sadface materia in my hand.
Tailspin 32 chapter 23 . 11/12/2016
Love the story so far. Please keep it up would like to see it done.
jinsoju chapter 1 . 11/11/2016
Ha! Only can use rasengan and shadow clones? That was fighting strat for his whole life and it worked.
Shioh chapter 3 . 11/3/2016
...Sasuke? .-.-.
SuperKinuhata chapter 3 . 10/9/2016
Not a big fan of crossovers with dimensional-hopping protagonists where the main antagonist also hops along just to provide a challenge, but we'll see where it goes from here.
Poormandestroyer chapter 30 . 10/5/2016
Keep the story going I'm wondering if aerith will be saved and what's the final party I'm taking a guess of at least 9 characters being the main 8 from the story, cissnei is gonna be one or not after all she seems like she gonna join the group so keep the story going u have til disc 2 the slight alterations r good instead of zoom u got land worms I'm wondering who gets the bahamut summon set since shiva with our favorite blond ninja barret could use some materia but if he doesn't fit the quota for tht for u to determine I'm not the author
loganhunter2 chapter 30 . 10/4/2016
All caught up again...woot
himalay1729 chapter 1 . 9/16/2016
Nice
kovestrife chapter 17 . 9/9/2016
Another great chapter like all the ones before. I agree with you're pairing at the minute. You can never screw with Cloud/Tifa. Honestly not really a huge fan of the Naruto/Aerith pairing but thats just because I like Zach even more than Cloud. Still love the story so far its epic. Im just dying for the new FFVii to come out so I can relive my chidhood in HD. In my oppinion its still the greatest game ever made so I want my little brother and kids to be able to play it aswell.
2,053 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »