Reviews for Mindhunter
harkie5 chapter 19 . 10/14/2019
Awesome story! Thank you for sharing it!
twimima7 chapter 19 . 10/14/2019
Thank you for your story which I really enjoyed reading. It is better than I thought like the movie. Great work and good writing.
Lizzard43 chapter 19 . 6/22/2019
I would love a sequel. I don’t want to say goodbye to these characters. I would love to find out how Angela turns out. And explore the family dynamics a little more. Also I would have really enjoyed Edward dressed as a pimp. Lol
Lizzard43 chapter 10 . 6/22/2019
Oh shit, it’s on now! That is some scare realization for Bella and Edward. If I wasn’t hooked on this story before I am solidly stuck right in the middle of it now. More reading now...
Lizzard43 chapter 8 . 6/22/2019
I love the little twists that you throw in your stories. It hits you out in left field and I find myself saying “what was that?!” Lol
I love your clues and insights to these characters.
Lizzard43 chapter 3 . 6/21/2019
Oops! The while team?! That is scary as hell if this was real life and not a fic! I didn’t see that coming at all. I am so glad I’m reading this now and not as a WIP cuz I would be pulling my hair out until I got the next chapter and needless to say, I wouldn’t look good bald!
Lizzard43 chapter 1 . 6/20/2019
This isn’t a good story to start when it’s nighttime, my husband is away on a business trip and 2 small dogs who like to bark at bugs and growl in their sleep. But I’m a glutton for this stuff so bring it on! Lol I don’t know if I could live alone while doing that job. Scary things are out there.
PAT2024 chapter 19 . 4/26/2017
I really wonder why this story hasn't got more reviews and more "favorite" status. I enjoyed reading it very much. Well done (I just regret that the last 2 chapters were a bit rushed, leaving a sens of incompleteness).

Nevertheless thank you for sharing and keeping it available on FF...

All the best
BlueDiamondRing chapter 19 . 9/11/2016
Loved this. Love a more mature Edward and Bella,
BlueDiamondRing chapter 4 . 9/8/2016
This is a great story and I am fascinated. Can't imagine why it doesn't have a ton of reviews. This will be one I will be recommending.
EnglishBookLover chapter 19 . 6/8/2016
Love It!
Wardrob07 chapter 6 . 4/19/2015
So they found ashes after all
Wardrob07 chapter 5 . 4/19/2015
This is so sad that they couldn't save those people..
Wardrob07 chapter 4 . 4/19/2015