Reviews for Mindhunter
safakz chapter 12 . 4/19/2012
The thrill factor inreases with each chapter and there are cliffies coming, ok bring it on then :),

vampyregirl86 chapter 12 . 4/19/2012
*groan* about the non-cliffies grr this is one of the ones i wait for :P
vhorlturi chapter 11 . 4/17/2012
Wouldn't Ed been able to read James' mind? Can we take a peak at Ed's mind next?
dowlingnana chapter 11 . 4/17/2012
Aww, Edward is so concerned about her and she doesn't realize why yet. He really cares about her too. Well, with the Cullen's on the job now she'll at least be watched. We all know James' can't be trusted, lol. thanx
KJOHN chapter 11 . 4/16/2012
I love your writing. Im sure we are going to be taken on quite a ride soon...by the way, are you published? Your attention to detail is amazing and to take already developed characters and make them your own is pretty awesome. Just saying...
ericshipperforever chapter 11 . 4/16/2012
Just come across your story - really impressed
chickitychina chapter 11 . 4/16/2012
I abosutely love this story! I hope some more lovin' goes on between Bella and Edward! I can't wait for more chapters!
safakz chapter 11 . 4/16/2012
This "break" chapter left me plenty breathless. I guess I will need an oxygen mask for the "action" chapters.

Hushi Taloa chapter 11 . 4/16/2012
A break? You call this a break? Well, I suppose in comparison to all the other trauma, secrets, and violence, it is.

As soon as Bella told Edward that James was coming after her, did Edward get it? He had to have been reading James's mind while they were together, right? He KNOWS James is a hunter? Because he played baffled baffled medical examiner to perfection. I'm convinced he doesn't know.

Poor, poor Leonardo. Poor Isabella. It's amazing how your character got her shit together.

Thank you for writing.
rpattzgranny chapter 10 . 4/16/2012
its getting dangerous for Bella now that James showed up
Twi-Holic68 chapter 10 . 4/15/2012
Like how you gave us the good friendly banter with Edward and Bella... Alice as always is fun...hmmmm just a thought did Alice see something going on Saturday and that is why she is taking Bella shopping? Then James making his presence known, Edward showing up... and Bella figuring it all out...she is now the target or is she just the what the Cullens did to one of James' coven?

I love that this story is making me ponder about what is happening... will Edward and his family have to now tell Bella about everything?

Until next time
Moltz chapter 10 . 4/13/2012
I'm so pleased that Edward made a move on Bella. Expressing his true interest in her person and the gifts she uses that enable her to do her job. He can also keep a closer eye on her as well.

The 'phrase' she has adopted for each of the Cullen family members is not only intriguing but also very perceptive.

Edward really is 'delicious bate'!

Wow, that last bit was intense!

Edward obviously realized another vampire was in the area. What did he learn from reading James' mind?

Bella has figured it out. She is next. I presume the Cullen watch will begin round the clock?
vhorlturi chapter 10 . 4/13/2012
Bella's mind is amazing.
safakz chapter 10 . 4/12/2012
Oh dear, the hunt is on. Bring on the new chapters.

dowlingnana chapter 10 . 4/12/2012
Oh yeah it's getting good...not only with the hunt being on but that kiss too. yeah baby! Bella is truly incredible with her phrases and intellect. Just figuring out she is now the prey, wonder what the Cullen's will do. ty for this awesome update.
280 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »