Reviews for Mindhunter
Guest chapter 6 . 2/27/2015
He wasn't snooping, was he? :)
Guest chapter 5 . 2/27/2015
Hmm, I wonder what she will find :)
Guest chapter 4 . 2/27/2015
Oh it's good! :)
Guest chapter 3 . 2/27/2015
Oo exciting! :)
Guest chapter 2 . 2/27/2015
Ffn has logged me out and I can't remember my password.. But just had to say, this is interesting! I don't want to stop reading to go look up all that stuff :)
PINKSAPPHYR chapter 19 . 3/15/2014
What a fascinating story... I can't believe I didn't read this little gem before today!
I don't know if you're planning on writing a sequel sinc I know you now publish "original" stories (as if this one wasn't original *snorts*) but I'd really love to read more about your Edward & Bella.
She was such a mesmerizing character, she's usually not my favourite but she definitely was in this story!
Thank you for sharing your magnificent imagination with us :) X Cecile
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 4 . 11/21/2013
well that was weird can she read minds don't think so but weird
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 3 . 11/21/2013
ok who or what is doing this
ASingleMom chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
I just read the review you left for a story in the Lyrics to life Contest. I am sending this of my own accord, I with I knew the author so that I could tell him or her to ignore everything you said.
You obviously do not have children and if you do, you have never been in the position of making a choice such as the one the character made in that story. I made a similar decision when I was a bit older than that character. If you actually read that story and not just skimmed it, you would have seen that her little boy had a wonderful life. He had everything he needed, food, clothing, a roof over his head, and a loving supportive environment. He was not whiney, he was being a 4 year old child! Which again, if you were a parent, you would know that children do, on occasion, get whiney.
As for saying that the guy was out of her league, where do you get off saying that one person is above another? They were both educated, well spoken people. How does it matter that she is a single mother make him out of her league?
You really need to rethink your views of the world if you think that a single mother makes a mistake to keep her child, that it isn't the best thing for the child. If the mother can provide for the child and give the child everything he or she needs, then that is all that matters. It is only a mistake if for some reason that mother was unable to care for the child.
KJOHN chapter 19 . 10/13/2013
I just read your story for the third time. Still great!
Agonidzo777 chapter 19 . 4/21/2013
This was quite cute. There was drama, suspense, and romance without getting into the lorrid details. Thank you!
jule2 chapter 19 . 9/18/2012
I really enjoy this story. Brilliant
Camilla10 chapter 19 . 9/13/2012
Thank you for sharing this story. I liked it a lot, it was perfect.
(Well not totally perfect, though. Seen the rating, I would not have expected it fading to black so completely. More that Stephenie Meyer, actually),
Guest chapter 11 . 9/13/2012
"I wonder why Alice is in this line of work, she doesn't look like she could take down an angry driver, let alone scary bad guys. Maybe she shops them to death"
LOL

(however there something unexplained here- How did Bella manage to walk from home at 16 and find the money to have therapy and eventually go to college?)
Guest chapter 8 . 9/12/2012
Oh hell, I wanted to leave more reviews but I go from a chapter to another and cannot stop. Great story.
280 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »