Reviews for Mindhunter
Camilla10 chapter 4 . 9/12/2012
While it is interesting to see a scene done twice in different POV(s) it becomes taxing after a while. I hope you didn't it all the time.
Camilla10 chapter 2 . 9/12/2012
So, so glad I found this story. And complete too. I'll tell you more when I will have read more.
mcanary chapter 19 . 9/3/2012
Very good story, i really enjoyed it and i think you are way under reviewed. Keep up the great work, would love to see a sequel. Thanks for sharing.
Reinbeau chapter 19 . 8/30/2012
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. Loved it!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/29/2012
I like this story so far. But I wanted to point out that you don't need quotes after every sentence your character says.
This is what you're doing:
"I like dogs.""But I also like cats."They're both fun."
This is what it should be:
"I like dogs. But I also like cats. They're both fun."

Because it's the same person talking you just need quotes at the beggining and at the end of the speaker's words.

Sorry, I'm a stickler when it comes to these things. Good plot line though!
Moltz chapter 19 . 8/29/2012
Thanks for the ride!
Can't wait for the sequel. Whenever you get the chance to bless us with it.
tracyluvstwilight2010 chapter 19 . 8/28/2012
Great story hun:) I have enjoyed reading it.
Canyaceme chapter 19 . 8/27/2012
I loved this story. I would also love to see a sequel. I think there are some intriguing avenues you can delve into. With the two of them (hell, of them really) they would make a great crime fighting team.
frostedglaze chapter 19 . 8/26/2012
I wanted a vampire honeymoon! I'm going to miss this story. Bella as a feisty vampire would be so great, I hope you do a sequel for her.
dowlingnana chapter 19 . 8/26/2012
Oh thank you so much for this chapter. I thought it was completed a while ago so this was a very nice unexpected surprise. ty ty ty So happy Edward finally got some peace. Will happily wait for a sequel because I just know I'll love it as I did this story, and, will be just as happily surprised when it happens. Fantastic. ;o)
vampyregirl86 chapter 19 . 8/26/2012
let us know wont u?
Guest chapter 19 . 8/26/2012
Thank you for your wonderful story. I enjoyed it immensely and look forward to a sequel.
robfans chapter 19 . 8/26/2012
thanks
Camilla10 chapter 18 . 8/19/2012
Does it make sense for me to start reading the story? I found the final note upsetting, since the sotry is not complete. I risk reading WIPs, but I expect honesty for the authors. Are you going to finish it in reasonable time?
Guest chapter 18 . 7/2/2012
THank you for sharing your talent with all of us. A very enjoyable read. Best of luck. :)
280 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »