Reviews for Let Me Hear You Whisper
Just A Fan chapter 16 . 7/15
This story is reaaaaally good. I cannot wait to read more of it, I do hope you update soon, whenever you have time to of course.
CyberQueen1826 chapter 16 . 6/19
OH COME ON! You can't leave us like that!
Please update soon, or I'll die from the anticipation. DX
Oohhh, now you've got me intrigued.
Shadowhunter chapter 1 . 1/27
Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Hard life for Soundwave. Poor guy.
Krshaz chapter 16 . 12/10/2017
FINALLY!
Nightwave chapter 16 . 12/3/2017
Hey! It been a while since you upload a chapter and this one is not half bad! You should add more Megs/Wave in it though. Well, keep up the good work and I hape you make another chapter.

PS, Hey, you don't have to do this but came you let Soundwave carry sparkling and Megs/Wave have a family? YOU DONT HAVE TO DO THIS! (but it would be great)
McRai thePrinx chapter 16 . 12/3/2017
HOLY SHIT

HOLY SHIT HPYL SHIT SHOLY SHIT

WHAT A FUCKING TWIST, FAM

AND HER3 I WAS THINKING THE TRICK WAS BEING IN ALT MODE
igeegeei chapter 16 . 12/2/2017
NEW CHAPTER YAY w

I forgot this fic spurred my inspiration for my Vehicon adventures XD I may have to get back into writing them now :-)
whitebengal14 chapter 16 . 12/2/2017
Omfg what an ending. This if fic so so so good! Did the prime come back or something? Regardless this is awesome
OutcastBBBridge chapter 6 . 9/17/2017
AAHHHHHHH! Please! Put me out of my misery and ... and ... and why did Blackout have to be here?! AHhhhh why couldn't Rumble and Frenzy have just been in that pod!? Ahhh I love your writing so much! It's so late and I have school tomorrow, but I can't stop reading you're amazing works! Why do you have to be such an amazing author!?
Warm as Fire chapter 15 . 9/9/2017
I hope you'll update soon :)
daniella.maloney4932 chapter 1 . 7/28/2017
Autodork
RedVeiledMirage chapter 15 . 4/15/2017
I understand that the last time this was updated was 5 years ago and you may have moved on. However I must ask, I don't suppose there is a chance you will be completing this? If not I understand, it has been some time. If yes, then let me shower you in blossoms and give you all the sweet foods you could possibly wish for! I must admit I am a sucker for a Soundwave/Megatron fic and this one has been in the top 3 for so long but I would absolutely love (love love love) it if you would consider completing it, many thanks.
~RVM
Guest chapter 12 . 11/12/2016
This is so cool. I know late. Yeah yeah. I love it so much
Guest chapter 10 . 9/20/2016
*squeel* AAAAAWWWW! My heart is melting! I'm turning to mush! Love this.