Reviews for Tales of Infinity
sneaky lunitic spy chapter 3 . 11/28/2013
You better update soon or i might just drive you insane...
harrypotterlover2398 chapter 3 . 7/21/2013
I really like your stories. Please update this one. VIRTUAL COOKIES! (::) (::) (::)

"Love is worth forgiving for, now I realize. Everything worth living for is there, in his eyes.
In His Eyes, Jekyll and Hyde the musical
Ms.Emolga chapter 2 . 12/22/2012
This is awesome!can you do a middle story of Mabel's birth? Just thought to either give ideas,or build bridges through your stories with helping of some ideas.
Happy writing &
MERRY CHRISTMAS,Kawaii!
Your friend&fellow Deviant, /Cobragirl369. me if you need more support,or Ideas. ;3
Aisha chapter 3 . 8/25/2012
OH MY GOSH! Will Infi die?! U got me in suspense there, really!
Tari J. Deiter chapter 3 . 8/25/2012
nice. i had to go back and read the first couple of chapters to get everything since it's been awhile since you've last posted. of course digit's prop won't work - seems like whenever he may seem to be useful in the show, his prop stops working. interesting little cliffhanger. not so much a cliffhanger but still one. :)
Aisha chapter 2 . 3/30/2012
Oh my gosh! Voice theft! And that person at the end could be Hacker ... Great suspense! And I love this story! Waayy better than the other ones. Awesome! Keep up the good work and I'll see you at chapter 3!

Love and Blessings in Christ,

Aisha
Tari J. Deiter chapter 2 . 3/29/2012
holy crap i thought he was dead! now i'm itching to know who turned him back on. interesting how he managed to steal infi's voice like that, though.
Ms.Emolga chapter 2 . 3/26/2012
OMG! Lovin' every minute of it!who is the voice?please write some ,Infi's a cute nickname for her.
Ms.Emolga chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Too cool! Can you send me the chapters after you post them?T
Aisha chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Oh, poor girl! First she's sent away by her family, then she has an accident and can't remember anything as a result! (sighs) Anyway, your suspense is actually good, even if it's not one of your genres. Plot is great, descriptive writing is awesome! See u at chapter 2!

Love and Blessings,