Reviews for Closing the Curtain
MariaAngelica chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Well I do think you should write more Lily and Scorpius's fics. I really liked this one and would love to see how you develop their relationship. Forgive me if I misspelled any word, I'm from Venezuela so I don't speak english that well. Anyway, congratulations on the fic, i loved it
diyame chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
it is just not little depressing it is hell loads of depression whcih could be caused by a tsuname
god this is terrible

u may be make it a scor posie ...as it is causing pain to scorlil fans n posie gets scor any way so why make it oriented towards them

Nothing against your writing its just that here everything is morally messed up rather fucked up
scor ditching wife
going for posie who is like back stabbing her own cousin
n then lil dies ahhhh pretty painful i must say
ifallalot43 chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Loved your story and I think there should be a chapter from Scorpius's POV.
Scorpandlily 3 chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Your writing style is awesome. But being a scorpius and lily shipper this story is really horribly sad :O but well written i admit.
overstreets chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
omg you lilyscorp writing bitch omg i hate you.

this was actually so good, i mean, i don't even like lilyscor but i do in this story - and it helps that he ran away with rosie - and i love the metaphor of her closing the curtains on the world, and omg she commited suicide you murdered, haha.

this was good, actually but don't let anyone know i said that andnever stop writing 'k? the flamer knows nothing.
felines chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
omg how dare you write lilyscorpius bitch

just kidding of course

this was just the most amazing thing ever. scorpius leaving lily his house is just adkfkdk, and so scorpius-like (at least in my headcanon). and the very end made me sob.

great job!

alice xx
dewdrops and crowns chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
SO ANGSTY BUT I LOVED IT! &hearts

Don't listen to the haters Else, their just jelous cuz they can't write decent stories or can be bothered to point out what they actually found wrong with the fic. Because they can't as it's flawless ;D Probably some weirdo who cauldn't stand this pairing and only had enough braincells to flame -.-

I loved the song at the start too! I could kinda see the thoughts rushing through her head, thinking no one will miss her :'( and the voices, omg.

And seeing scorpius at the end! I REQUEST a sequel from scorpius's POV.

Lots of love,

xxPG 1997xx
WeasleySeeker chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Well it's lilyscor, middy, so i wouldn't usually tolerate it ;) but i don't care because it was so, so beautiful and i don't understand how anyone could ever flame it. it was so vivid, and so heartbreaking, i could just feel her emotions for myself. ngl, i wish i could write like that. I'm not just saying all this to make you feel better, i genuinely think you are an amazing writer, and if you stopped writing it would be such a waste of talent. don't let one stupid flame get you down.
lowi chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Oh, gosh. This is brilliant, Middy! Did you really killed her in the end? I can't believe it...

Anyway, gorgeously well written, and really outstandingly characterizations. I love how you used the title, because the curtains felt both metaphorical and not, you know?

Fabulous work, sweetie!
diya chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
this is pathetically suck all story !

what crap u wrote is totally bullshit

stop writing it ll do good
jennyellen chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
That was sad, but beautiful.
destroy this city of delusion chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Do any of your stories have happy endings? Hm?

But I did love it, and I feel really sorry for Lily :(

wwmifm~
weep little lion man chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
wow, this is really good!
Impossible to reach chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Omg, Middy, I love you so much! Even though you killed Lily, it was so amazing! I wanted to cry! Scorpius was an idiot.

I just love you! :) Sobs, you're so flawless...:D
InfinitIsh chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Wow, that was so gorgeous, Midster!

Let me tell you that I never expected you to write a LilyScorp. but this is just amazing! I loved Lily's personalities, somehow I can never make her that way...

And Safe & Sound omg asdfghjkll

it was aimyzhieinga, siriusly.