Reviews for The Best Couple
4223marilyn chapter 2 . 6/22/2014
On my jeebuz this was AMAZING! I love this story please keep updating I cant wait for wats to come XD
KirbySuperStarNinja chapter 2 . 9/10/2013
I like how it's turning out so far, add a little Jandre please, and a nicer Jade with some Cade friendship too!
bade chapter 2 . 3/16/2013
i love jandre friendship sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooo much
slippingunderneath chapter 2 . 7/25/2012
Update, now? PLEASEEEE? ;) :) :} :]
nienerz chapter 2 . 6/29/2012
... it's so beautiful! ;_;
nicholee33 chapter 2 . 6/19/2012
i usually am not a fan of jandre but im actually liking andre and jade together in this story, i feel so sad for jade,update soon
alice-jasper-love 4 ever chapter 2 . 4/24/2012
wow! i really love your story, it's like the best i've read! i always wanted to read a story like this i mean i had the idea but nobady did something like this! and i love it! sorry about my english it's really bad because i'm latin and i speak spanish but i try hahaha i just wanted to say that i enjoy your story so much and i can't wait to see the other chapters! :)bye

ps: sorry about my bad english again
Redruler chapter 2 . 4/23/2012
Beautifully written 3 Continue!
phuong1317 chapter 2 . 4/22/2012
Beck is acting so self centered and stupid hope you make it so Andre and jade relationship makes him go crazy
FreeToLive603 chapter 2 . 4/22/2012
Ugh. This is written so well and I ship Beri and Jandre. I really want Jandre to happen in this story. I just don't see Bade working out because of the fighting and jealousy and lack of respect for one another. It's there sometimes, not there other times. I don't like Tori being a b***h cause it seems somewhat OOC, but it is a Bade story, lol. What did I expect? You're a fantastic writer. Can't wait to see what you come up with.
Jade Lautner-JogiaXD chapter 2 . 4/22/2012
yay chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Good start~ update soon c:
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Good Chapter & More Please
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Awesome start! I love it! Please update soon! :D
Jade Lautner-JogiaXD chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
That wuz g00d,but the BORIng stuff wuz not.I luv Bade sooo u shld make beck realize that he wants and belongs with Jade but wut if shes already moved on?:) yeah think about it,and then after that Jade wants Beck and Beck wants Jade!