Reviews for like arms of dazzling gold
Alice Hell chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
wow.
toomuchchampagne chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
I loved it so much. Just as sweet as Matt is, and as lively as Caroline.
Beautiful.
fadingtales chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
All the Matt/Caroline feels! Wow. This was lovely and heartbreaking and made me miss Matt and Caroline so much. ') Beautifully written!
Xo.LovelyWonder.Xo chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
They were so close to having a happy ending. That's all I really wanted for them in this. Cause as much as I love Klaroline, a little matt/,Caroline will always make me smile. It was beautiful the way you captured them otherwise. How Caroline is so upbeat and full of energy. It was fantatic. I reaally loved this.
Wickedgal08 chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Beautiful. Love your writing and how you covered Matt and Caroline through the seasons.
Fantastic descriptions used, I really could picture everything you described. I love Matt and Caroline, though I love Tyler and Caroline more, so this was lovely to read. :) Made me feel nostalgic :) Amazing work.
CityOfLittleLiars chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
:'( I like klaroline but somehwere inside of me will ALWAYS ship matt and caroline :)
Jen chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
I recently found your Elena/Elijah story by searching the 'Elena/Elijah fanfiction' tag on tumblr... That was an hour (or two) ago, and now I've read through all your TVD fanfiction. I'm in awe right now. I loved every single one. I love your Klaroline. I love your Kol/Caroline/Klaus. I love your Elijah/Elena. I love your Maroline. I'm just in love. Whenever I read something of yours, I feel like I'm reading art. Your writing style - it's captivating. It's poetic and absolutely stunning. I've never been so IN LOVE with someones writing style before. It's unique, which makes it even better. Sometimes it can be a tad bit confusing, but that makes it all the more alluring. You, my friend, are a literary genius. Please write more and more and more and MORE. I cannot wait for your future stories!
Swamy chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
I started reading this ff because I wanted to indulge in the tenderness of Caroline and Matt's relationship, which you described beutifully, but it ended so sadly...

Anyway, good work on this.
flashtrager1398 chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
cute! I love this pairing.
MPGirl chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
This was insanely good. beautiful and wonderful and everything you could ever want out of a MC story.
my best enemy chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
oh my effing god, this was so absolutely beautiful! i lovelovelove poor, sweet matt, he's my number one favorite character, and you showed his love for caroline SO well. i just adore the way he loves her in every month, every season and you just captured his charcter and their relationship so well. it's a bit au isn't it, because matt knows about the vampires before she becomes one and i think that just makes it fit in a whole lot better. i love maroline, thank you so much for writing something about them :)
MyLadyElise chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
So poetic and beautiful. The end made me nearly cry. It also reminded how I lived Matt/Caroline before Klaroline came along. You wrote them beautifully.
flesh and bone telephone chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Matt...I'm tearing up right now. Because I'll always have a place in my heart for Matt, and he's just been kicked to the curb for being human and a boy and stuff whilst everyone else trapieses though supernatural adventures and you just capture that perfectly.

And the seasons used, you used them all, building up the feeling of a forever kind of love because you suggest that Matt loves her everyday, every hour no matter what the weather. Only to break my heart when everything abruptly changes because of the specificaly UNnatural, or supernatural things that happen despite the tranquil and natural passing of the season. This is deep shit, Hannah. I don't even know how you come up with all of this and make it look so easy. It's like Matt's life and normalcy and what Caroline COULD and SHOULD have had. But it's all ruined now, and he'll spend the rest of the seasons without her, not to see her changes because she probably doesn't even feel the cold of things like winter anymore.

And again. The description 'red lips, blue eyes, silver laughter' the build up of something whimsical and beautiful...and gosh.

OMG. YOU TOTALLY BROUGHT UP MY AMERICAN 20TH CENTURY HISTORY PAPER. :D

Like, dude. It's like out inside joke or something.

I will never get over this line. 'Matt has his heart on his sleeve and it's beating a mile a minute at the thought of cold winters, lost springs, empty summers and autumns that sting without her.'

You killed me.

And then the last line 'Fails.' killed me AGAIN.

Hannah, you're spectacular. Bravo!
kamikazehearts chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
The nostalgia...I CAN'T EVEN.
KTxx chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
OH MY GOD YOU WROTE SOMETHING MAROLINE XFGHJKL

i read this this morning before i had to leave and i just freaked about because i love love love maroline - a little less than klaroline - seriously maroline is one of my otps and you're one of my favourite authors so can you just imagine how happy this made me?

everything flowed so well and you're such an amazing writer. "Plain old Matt who isn't a vampire, doesn't possess any supernatural powers, isn't the best in history but fares well in math, always chosen after Tyler in their play practices, always having to speed up his car to catch up to Stefan, always second to Elena, but that's alright—it means he's the first one Caroline looks for when he walks into the room." that was probably my best part because maroline really were just so normal and sweet and he was probably the best part of her life and she was so obviously his and dvfbgnhmjk my babies i miss them

i guess this review doesn't make sense but i'm full of maroline feels right now thanks to you and yeah i just love this so much okay and the ending completely TORE MY HEART OUT

i'm probably gonna go re-read this now 100 times okay bye