Reviews for Kaoru's Fanfiction
HaniPink chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
OMG what a lovely story!
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
wow, my husband didn't care if i wrote, got reviews or anything like that... not that it bothered me but i figured they would come in time... kind of like this review, a few years late.

i loved the sympathy and understanding way he dealt with her and his sneaking off to encourage his contacts to support his wife's work. now that's a supportive and loving husband.

if you hadn't heard about the 'rurouni kenshin' live action movie that's been released in japan and they're planning on releasing it in over sixty countries! or the new manga rewrite it's called 'kinema ban' or the animated rewrite of the kyoto arc called 'shin kyoto hen' (all different stories).

if you plug in the following code in the youtube search engine you can see a few of the trailers for the live action movie:

a pleasure,
kokoronagomu. deviantart. com
Beyond Doubt chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
I swear! I couldn't contain myself from grinning as I read on about Kaoru's dilemma. Poor, poor Kaoru.

Very well written and nicely done! I know the feeling of not getting any reviews, but sooner or later, you are bound to get that one reader that shines like a star who reviews your story out of the blue and makes you the happiest writer alive.

Thanks for writing! May all future fanfictions from you be as delightful and funny as this one right here :)

Beyond Doubt
white epitome chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Pure love! The punchline is hilarious. I found myself trying my best not to laugh out loud after I read this for fear of waking other people up. I find Kenji weird though as I always preferred him to be younger or something. Nevertheless, you did a good job! I don't laugh often when I read fan fictions but this one managed to make me laugh.

"But that one wasn't a story..." Haha!
policis chapter 1 . 2/13/2011

Just for Kenshin's signature, this deserves a standing ovation. KNK forever! :D
koops9 chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
I just can't leave yhis fic whitaut an review x_x...This fic is mean xD

But lovely 3...*going to read more stories by you*
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
Lmfao XD I love it. "that wasnt a story..." And the threat letter XD I am definatly putting this on my faves!

Ari chan
Warg chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
I never do,(forget the button that is) honest.. Don’t want letters from our friendly neighborhood ex-assassin now do we..

Haha, this was a good read, interesting in its originality.. the characters(save Kenji) kept constant throughout and the entire set of scenes soft and easy to follow.

Haha, Kaoru writing an RK fic would sorta not make it fanfiction ne? :)

Very nice work, in terms of a story.. but this is more than that, haha, as every author(wanna-be) knows too well. For my part though, i always do review what i read, almost always, erm i avoid only the ones where the review would simultaneously combust.. hehe.

Neway, thanks for this lovely read.

Shinichi Kudo chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
hahahah.. what a way~.. hahaha

its hilarious.. things you would do for your love ones.. hahah
Joker chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
i'm laughing to hard to think of anything to review about! n_n

Lexi Teniro chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
XD That was pretty funny. Tee hee.
Leon Darksword chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
Very funny. Plese don't hurt me!
Carmen Willious Dorman chapter 1 . 1/6/2005
That is so cute! I'm glad you could come up with an idea like that. I think we all need a story like that every now and then.
en route chapter 1 . 11/4/2004