Reviews for Black Silk and Crimson Ties
cupid'slove chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
Um wow... I'm not sure what to say. Every single one of them are OOC majorly and the dark lord, well he's not so dark so I'm not sure if I like it or not.
Commander Space Kitty chapter 2 . 5/31/2012
You wrote this really well and its really sweet. Me Gusta.
Sheri Contrary chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Let me just start off by saying that I "review" (babble) as I read, so...sorry if things seem disjointed. And...I usually have a lot to say (ramble on about). I hope I don't overstep.

Love slash and hate flamers...why don't people read the warnings? I find that that happens a lot and I think it's weird. Mind you, I've missed things in writers' synopses and/or notes before and it really sucks! Either way, if someone doesn't like something, just CLOSE THE WINDOW and LEAVE! Right? Sheesh! That being said, I define flamers as people who bash other people's stories (or ideas) in a hostile manner...not people who just have a lot of nonsense to say about said stories (like I do). Again, I hope I don't overstep.

Your A/N. "I've always wondered why the Marauders picked on Sev so often; I mean, really, the same boy for seven years?" **** Well, seems to me it was because of Lily. James wanted Lily and didn't like that she was friends with Severus. James was a total jerk, as far as I'm concerned, but...whatever!

Now, I don't normally read James/Severus, because...well, like I said, I don't much care for James (and I don't really see Severus as being gay), but I'm giving yours a shot because I'd like to read the sequel (Ivory Silk and Emerald Ties). )

Okay...the flopping back between PoVs is a little aggravating, but lots of fanfic writers do it, so it's not uncommon; you're in good company. However, as a general rule, you're not supposed to switch back and forth...switching once is okay, but you shouldn't switch back and forth over and over...or so they say (whoever "they" is). Further, I don't usually care for anything written in first person, because it's so...one-sided (and almost forces the writer to flop back and forth)...but you're doing it fairly well.

Interesting placement of bold text. I see what you're doing, but I don't really think it's necessary. Throwing bold text into the middle of something sort of takes away from the rest of the writing.

For a minute there, I didn't think Mr. Potter would give his blessing. So very glad he did. )

Getting walked in on by mum. NICE!

Loved the exchange of letters between Severus and Lord Prince...they were actually pretty comical. I hope that was the intent, because they really gave me a giggle. If not...er...sorry.

Hilarious scene in the restaurant with Severus, James, and Lord Prince. Hehe. What a horny bastard James is! Love it! )

It’s really nice to see a James who’s not an arrogant bastard.

James and Severus are sooooooooo cute together!

Honeymoon... *giggle* ...poor Severus, getting flirted with by some. Hehe. I could totally feel his anger at the man’s audacity.

Your scenes are a bit short...feels like I’m JUST getting into them...AND THEN THEY’RE OVER! (

HARRY is adorable! Love him teasing “Mama,” and love that James blamed Sirius...and that Remus supported Sirius. Hehe. Silly Prongs!

Well...took me ALL day to read this! I hate interruptions! Door...visitors...dogs...siblings...computer issues. *sigh* But goodie, now I can go read about Harry and Draco (what I wanted to read about in the first place). Nice fic...didn’t mind AT ALL that it was a LONG-arse one shot. LOVE that! I want to strangle you, however, for not including the translation to the French. I wrote a book (still just a manuscript) and have translations (in footnotes) for every word and/or sentence in Cheyenne...it’s a matter of helping your reader...making it easier on them, not yourself. *sigh* Your readers shouldn’t have to go look things up just because you’re “too lazy.” Not fair! “Google Translate.” Really? Pfft! You do know those translate things don’t work perfectly, right? *sigh*

Okay...ranting finished. Again...LOVED your story (even if this long ramble doesn’t make it seem so)!
Komodo Butterfly chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Loved it!

Can't believe you've only gotten 3 reviews (including mine) for this so far. You certainly deserve a hell of a lot more for this masterpiece :D

KB
Mad As A Bloody Hatter chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
loved it! lol sev is mama! xD
misakiusa91 chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Wow I like a squel please...

I hope it's dom!dracoXsub!harry.