Reviews for Concealing Sculpia
pixiekat7 chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Ooooh honey, this is wicked cool! Definitely looking forward to watching it all unfold.

Thanks so much.

Kat
ComeToTheDarkSideWeHaveC00kies chapter 9 . 3/11/2012
LMAO Jasper is a tool! Way to go! I can just imagine Edward hitting him to shut him up. At least Alice is alive :)
ComeToTheDarkSideWeHaveC00kies chapter 8 . 3/11/2012
He's a loser! The story hasn't even properly started yet and he's already doing mistakes… was it Alice? You killed her? Aw and I liked her from the previous chapters!
ComeToTheDarkSideWeHaveC00kies chapter 7 . 3/11/2012
I think you should kill James! Why isn't he dead? Why couldn't Alice just kill him instantly? *pouts* I hope you kill him soon!

Why do I always want you to kill people? Lol
ClancyJane chapter 9 . 3/11/2012
these last few chapters have left me buzzing with joy at what is to come - I can't wait !
Mia Isabella Cullen chapter 9 . 3/11/2012
Ha! So he didn't kill her! Wooohooo *does happy dance* (O_O) good! Is it really sick of me to find extremely amusing the fact that Alice can't talk? *gigglesnort*

Can't wait for next chapter

Much Love and Respect

Mia Isabella Cullen chapter 8 . 3/11/2012
An angel? OMG! Edward killed an Angel! *runs around in circles like a crazy person, stops in front of Edward and glares at him* how dare you? You moron! Now all the angels are gonna be mad at you! *hands on hips* haven't you learn anything? Hm? Hm? Shame on you! I would shoot an arrow up your ass too if you weren't soooo pretty... You better find a way of fixing this mister! *flips hair,turns around and walks away*

Much love and respect

beachlovers chapter 9 . 3/11/2012
Glad he did not kill Alice. Her screams usually are enough to wake the dead. :)
Mia Isabella Cullen chapter 7 . 3/11/2012
That fucker... I shall see the day an arrow is shoot up his asss... *glares* I don't like him... I mean he is kind of hot but I still don't like him... *flips hair and turns around looking for next chapter*

Much love and respect

beachlovers chapter 8 . 3/11/2012
Ok, confused
beachlovers chapter 7 . 3/11/2012
Sorry to hear he is still alive
KristineM chapter 9 . 3/11/2012
Very interesting! Great chapters! Thanks so much!
ComeToTheDarkSideWeHaveC00kies chapter 6 . 3/10/2012
Oh, don't tell me he's alive?

Can't wait for the next update!
ComeToTheDarkSideWeHaveC00kies chapter 5 . 3/10/2012
What if Bella ends up pregnant with a girl?

I'll have to dislike Edward in this…

Loved the chapter
ComeToTheDarkSideWeHaveC00kies chapter 4 . 3/10/2012
Oh, so it wasn't Edward that saved Bella… and Alice seems nice! I hope Rosaliegh isn't a bitch :)
224 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »