Reviews for I'm Sexy and You Know It
Hero Dean chapter 13 . 1/26/2014
MidnightWolf191 chapter 13 . 1/1/2013
If you don't update soon I will jump through the computer and kill you in your sleep. Awesome story though, I am SOOOO bi polar sometimes. Anyway, UPDATE!
ThePurpleAlpaca chapter 13 . 12/22/2012
Oh my gosh man! U are a great author! I know you last updated in June, but please continue!
awesomeami316 chapter 13 . 12/2/2012
This is a cool story
skyblue13 chapter 13 . 10/14/2012
lol this is sooooo funny! i absolutely love her sense of humor n i really want u 2 continue with this story! i absolutely love it n paul imprinting was absolutely AWESOME! chapter 13 . 9/24/2012
Funny stuff! I really like it...and you should really update soon!
mytotallywickedawesomepenname chapter 13 . 9/9/2012
i love this story! i killed myself and came back to life laughing several times reading this story. i hope you continue. to many authers just quit. i hope that you are good at writing steamy kissing scenes cause i would love that.
mamapapababybear chapter 13 . 8/15/2012
I luv dis story! x) update sooon plz.
VballBabe44 chapter 13 . 6/18/2012
i love your story!
Karen chapter 13 . 6/17/2012
I LOOOOOOOVVVVVEEEEEEEE THIS STORY! Great Job. Paul please! It's good that she is moving close to La Push because they will be able to live closer together. Too bad her fam is moving all the way to Michigan though. I really liked them. include them later on please! update soon! can't wait!
I-love-elmo-and-cookie-monster chapter 13 . 6/17/2012
Really loved it can you update soon. I thought it was hilarious.
Dramione-lovin-Slytherdork chapter 13 . 6/16/2012
hehehehehe poor Jerry
miscellaneousSam chapter 13 . 6/16/2012
You my adorable little sister are a genius. This was hilarious. I died laughing. Now. I pmd you. Do as it tells you!
Gemini girl 96 chapter 13 . 6/16/2012

i have been waiting what feels like years for this story to be updated. Btw, its a great story and that was a funny chapter, i hope she gets to know paul cause she'd put him in line and it would be funny

also she should meet the other kim that would be good too

well please update soon! and dont wait too long
XxFiregirlxX chapter 13 . 6/16/2012
Oh my gosh I just died laughing and now my family is looking at me lik I'm a weirdo. This is soooooo amazingly good!