Reviews for It Happens Quietly
MadCatta chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
ababsbsu it's adorable. thanks for being adorable with writing.
Cait x
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
That story made me cry
It's so cute
Victoriaswords chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
sad but sweet and cute:)
SpicyRamenGirl chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
I always wondered why nobody wrote any Supernatural fanfiction where a little Sammy calls Dean Dad; he's been more of a father to Sam than John ever was. nice way of putting it, with John still being new to hunting. he stills seems a little like the family man he was portrayed to be in the beginning. I really liked it.
SilentSupernatural chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Loved this story! I would love some of you feedback for my story phsyic family ties. Keep writing
mybether chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
So sweet. I love caring John
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
What a wonderful story.

You did an excellent job of writing John as he tries to care for his sons after Mary's death. I like how John came up with a plan to help Dean's emotional healing.

I also love how you wrote Dean as it was very sad at times, but a wonderful final scene with his little brother.

Thanks for sharing your story with us.

I enjoyed reading it.
sylia91 chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
I love weechester fics and this one is amazing. Poor John is overwhelmed and completely in over his head, Dean is heartbreaking and Sammy is adorable.
SuperPenguinLovesHerEdog chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
awwwwwwww! great story. Thanks for writing~
hpsupernaturalfan chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
This was very cute! Enjoyed it.
JaniceC678 chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Awww...that was so sweet. Just getting into Fanfic and this is the first one I've read with them so young. Brought a little bit of a tear to my eye.
Emmers224 chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
I loved it! Dean's clingyness and nightmares just broke my heart even though little Sam did make me smile. This gave a wonderful depiction of the days after the fire. Awesome job!