Reviews for Welcome to Hell!
Victoriousbeauty chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
i was reading this just cause nothing better but how wrong i was i think its really interesting
panthera-pardus chapter 5 . 4/13/2014
Actually that was the best fanfiction I ever read about Itachi and Deidara. Just loved it.
Keep this up! :D
And the ending... well... That was the best part :D That would be the real thing if they were real :D
SallyStitches13 chapter 5 . 8/22/2013
i loved the ending! its flucking hillarious! XD when i first read it i laughed so hard i started crying! oh Tobi... Poor poor Tobi... ( AH! NAKED SEMPAI! NAKED ITACHI-SAN!) XD LOVE THIS STORY!
SallyStitches13 chapter 3 . 8/22/2013
i freaking LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this story! Its so kawaii! ive read A LOT of Itadei fanfics but this is my fave so far! (p.s. your titles dont are actually cute and 'punny' ;D)
Meda Princess chapter 5 . 2/25/2013
XDXDXDXD Are you kidding? This was fucking amazing! I loved this ending!
Meda Princess chapter 4 . 2/25/2013
Kisame you evil genius! :D *cackles madly*
Meda Princess chapter 3 . 2/24/2013
Messing with their minds is so much fun. And, yes, Itachi. You are screwed. X3
Meda Princess chapter 2 . 2/24/2013
There are a few issues with characterization in my opinion, but besides that it's pretty darn good and I really like it. You've managed to work out the 'Deidara hating Itachi' issue quite nicely. I look forward to the rest the chapters.
ScytheMeister7 chapter 5 . 1/27/2013
You have no idea how much I laughed while reading this. I love it so much! I especially love the ending. It was extremely funny.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/19/2013
aww i love it denial and sexual frustration is great in your story!
Ebony A. Burton chapter 5 . 12/28/2012
I think it was was decent...Although I think that they should'v had more noises during the they should've went on for a longer amount of besides that,I think this story was actauly pretty ,there are one or two other things that could be fixed to make it better,but seeing as to how you are the writter and I am the reader,I'll leave the job of making t better to you.

Reviews to Master chapter 5 . 12/26/2012
. . . .*me gusta*

*chuckles darkly; looks at phone; chuckles darkly again; looks at you with squinted eyes and a sly smile; chuckles darkly again*

Kisame: The badass squealer shark aka Dr. Love. Beware his romance guru skills.

Hidan has always been my favorite Akatsuki, even though he WASN'T in the fic. *stares at you*

Tobi is a good boy, Tobi will ALWAYS be a good boy. . . . *troll face*
Reviews to Master chapter 4 . 12/26/2012
*puts on the song "Let's Get It On" by Marvin Gaye* Dr. Love is is the house. Oohh yeeeaaah... *starts to pelvic thrust with constipated face*
Reviews to Master chapter 3 . 12/26/2012
WELL APPRECIATE THIS BEITCH! *chucks up the duces and bites lip*

. . .You can shoot me if you want.
Reviews to Master chapter 2 . 12/26/2012
XD Damn! Your teachers have creative minds!

You see how many reviews you have now?! PLUS mine! So be happy a'ight?!

I'm out! *disappears in a puff of smoke*