Reviews for Anthem of the Angels
Isolde Moonstone chapter 8 . 12/16/2014
Your writing never fails to cheer me up after a depressing day at work. (Only stumbled on One of your Star Wars fanfic last week) I've read most of your fanfictions here on and I'm pretty sure I'll have read them all before the week ends. Never stop writing Lady! :3

Rumor has it that another Harry Potter book is in the works. I hope I will get to read more of HarryDraco stories from you.
Cc chapter 8 . 1/3/2014
Amazing!
an angel's whisper chapter 8 . 6/5/2013
Thanks for this little fic :-)
I liked it very much
Bookwoman17NerdyMom chapter 8 . 10/14/2012
Most excellent! Thanks!
Beth
drkmgic chapter 8 . 10/13/2012
So beautiful. I really felt harry's pain here. Ty for sharing and hurray for happy endings. P.s I haave to admit ch. 9 Was hard to read I honestly though harry finally lost it when he decided to steal draco. I'm glad it all worked out in the end.
Talizora chapter 8 . 10/9/2012
Whoo! Go Harry! I knew it was Morag! 10/10
Raynsith chapter 8 . 10/9/2012
Oh this is so beautiful, thank you!
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 8 . 10/8/2012
Why do I feel like I've already read this? It's because I have haven't I? I remember reading this a while back. How is it that it was complete just today when I distinctly remember reading this chapter.
SkylerKnight chapter 8 . 10/7/2012
AWWWW! That was the best ending ever!
Slytherin Princezz1992 chapter 6 . 4/29/2012
I am in luv with this story!
Broken.is.my.name chapter 6 . 4/22/2012
Cute
Srienia chapter 6 . 4/22/2012
You did the reference thing between past and present again. At least I think you did, this time the first time when they finally stated that they had a claim on each other in their relationship compared to the present where they, despite everything, don't have one legally. Never mind if you intended it that way, I think it is brilliant that you have written it so it can be interpreted in a similar fashion as the last chapter. It makes me wonder if I missed it for the fist 4 chapters. I'll have to revisit them sometime.

Nice new chapter, I hope it won't be necessary for Harry to try and get Draco out of there. Probably an unnecessary worry, it doesn't seem like that kind of story
SkylerKnight chapter 5 . 4/17/2012
this story is so sweet. Well the parts of their past is. I hope he gets better.
Srienia chapter 5 . 4/17/2012
You're really good at keeping the story bitter-sweet: not letting it get too depressing, and not letting it get cute and fluffy without a reminder of what is to come. I especially liked it the way you did it with this chapter: referring to the scent in the first part, then letting is get lost in the sweetness of the past for a few moments before promoting us back by dragging the scent scene forth again.

*cry* did you have to skip from their 'accidental' kiss and forward to this? I was so looking forward to their first encounter after that. T-T

Personally I wouldn't mind if Harry found something else to use his time on than auror. He has delt with more than enough. Besides if he becomes a healer or something of the sort he might get to see more of Draco . Oh well that's just hope. I think I hope for that in every fic because it often symbolizes that Harry has completely broken off from what the public expects of him. That I don't like his trainer in this fic might have something to do with it as well.

It is really nice that you keep including all sorts of people in the storyline. It gives more to the depth that it isn't just the same person making troubles over and over .
sparkling-stone chapter 5 . 4/16/2012
This is one of those stories where you both long for and fear for an update. I want to know what happened, but at the same time I don't. You've pulled t off very well thus far.