Reviews for Engraved in Stone
PrincessKnit chapter 10 . 6/15
Just finished reading 10 chapters. This has been a very enjoyable read. I cried (have to pull several ply of tissues and avoid strangers looking at me weirdly for crying in the middle of bus ride) reading the first several chapters. I wonder if you'll ever continue this and the other story even if it has been years. Favorited and followed this story if you decided to update this. I can still hope, right?
ybarry chapter 10 . 2/17/2014
Your evil ...throws used tissues at you ...have favored ...and wants to know what happens next ..does he stay..r does he make it back ...does he fall for kotetsu if and when he gets back or for the alternate universe one ..?
Guest chapter 10 . 9/29/2013
Hi beauty! I just passed by and remembered how much I still love this fic ;)
I hope you're doing well *chuu ang hugs*
DeAmonQuEen chapter 10 . 7/10/2013
Please update this it's such a great fic! and I am really curious to know how this will all end for the two! please update!
OtakuHarunaHimawari chapter 10 . 4/13/2013
Oh my word... This story is absolutely brilliant. I-Im literally crying right now to how good it is and just how well you portray each character. This is just too good to be true really... SO WONDERFUL JOB MY DEAR! I hope you update this soon! I just can not wait for this continue if you ever do! OH PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE THIS! I shall wait till you do!
Lilytaiba chapter 10 . 2/16/2013
I love this fic so much... I really miss the updates ;; I hope you are well and RL is good for you :) *hugs*
deemama66 chapter 10 . 1/31/2013
And does he stay,or does he go back ..?, do they find a cure, or does the cycle continue and he passes away...?
And if there is a barnaby fron the past,wouldn't that mean there was a barnaby in an alternate universe somewhere ...?

Left this hanging and would love a answer to my questions
deemama66 chapter 7 . 11/14/2012
Sorry meant bunny's disappearance ...!
deemama66 chapter 6 . 11/14/2012
Hi
i have been reading this and find it really good ,i have recently become another fan of tiger and bunny
But
I have a question ...?
If bunny is in the future, and this event occured while capturinga bad guy ,wouldn't it have been captured on hero tv, also if it was,wouldn't it have been registered as a * major event* in other words it already happened therefore the other HERO's would know of penny's disappearance 13 year's ago,and how they retrieved him from the future ..?
DororoXPenana chapter 10 . 10/21/2012
Tears have been shed ;; this story is so sad and beautiful and the same time TTnTT can't wait for next update!
br0kenztar chapter 10 . 10/15/2012
I have to say that I wasn't sure at first whether to read or not your story, the summary didn't convinced me much but then I thought: well, why not?
...I read all the chapters in a couple of hours and now I'm craving for more.

Your style of writing was a little familiar and I saw on your profile that you're the author of "Once Lost Yet to Return" (awesome story too! I haven't finished reading it yet but I'll make sure to leave a review on that one) so I just fell in love with your style

A lot of things make me cry but fanfiction does not, well actually, only some rare cases... but chapter seven caught me off guard, I spilled some tears after reading the scene at Fortress Tower.

Enough of rambling, thank you so much for a wonderful story, its going beyond my expectations and I'm waiting eagerly for the next chapter.

Keep the good work and take care :)
MichelleBlack chapter 10 . 10/10/2012
Thank you for this beautiful chapter!
I can't help but find this shy and blushing Barnaby incredibly cute! Yes, he's overwhelmed with everything that's happening to him, his newfound romantic feelings toward Kotetsu and about his own desease... still, he's so cute, and, in a way, kinda opposed to the future Kotetsu. And... Barnaby being jealous! Just TOO cute. I can't even, he got jealous at Kotetsu's editor, I know I said that before but I can't help it xDDDD *retarded smile* At least he didn't spy on them hahahahaah!

And now, they're getting even closer, and... that broke my heart because I know he has to leave ;_; I was almost tearful reading Kotetsu's "I love you" and "I think it hurts more trying to pretend you don't exist at all"... my God, this story is so awesome, the way you describe their actions and how they deal with inner emotions, how their own feelings conflict them... I'm worried also that this Barnaby is starting to adapt to his new environment, and taking more... naturally Kotetsu's actions. But I kinda have my hopes high for a better future for these two ;w; *optimist* xDD

I wonder how they are going to start the research for a way to get Barnaby back to his own time. They've been avoiding/postponing it or just don't know where to start, I guess XD. Oh! I forgot to say, liked a lot Karina here! She was wonderful!

Again, thank you for this chapter, and I hope you update soon!

Take care!
KSBlover chapter 9 . 9/2/2012
Omg I teared up ; A ; I hope they can change "this" Barnaby's future ;_; Plz update soon!
MichelleBlack chapter 9 . 8/9/2012
Oh my god.
Oh my god.
I just, really, really hope this fic will be updated soon, otherwise I'll die xD SRSLY. I love your story, your writing is very good! It's wonderful to find writings of this quality here.

I loved it, even the saddest parts that broke my heart. I was like crying all along after I knew what happened to Bunny and I felt like crying again because they are hurting just for being close, in the future. The way the story described their feelings is really good and feels natural, even the "evolution" (?) with Barnaby's feelings toward Kotetsu, even his jealousy outbursts! HA! I knew he was of the possessive kind! I KNEW IT DAMN IT! XD And I absolutely loved that shy side of his! Blushing, stealing glances, looking down...! daaamn *wants to hugs him tightly xD* It seems that the situation is now reversed, with Bunny wanting to get close to this future Kotetsu. Interesting, indeed.

Btw, congrats with the way you made the city 'look' 13 years in the future, the new characters and Nathan's little girl are very well portrayed and some changes in our heroes looked good too; like Karina's and Keith's relationship. Though, I still don't get used to 'Dragon Lady' XD she's still a little kid to me lol, can't see her acting so... so... eh, like that. xD Still, I laughed a lot with Ivan and Edward blushing, hahahahahaha! "You almost fried my dick!" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I just laughed my ass off!

You know, I think curiosity is going to eat me up! XD Sooo many things that I kept wondering and wondering... but my biggest doubt is, if this younger Bunny gets to change his future, this 'old' Kotetsu's future will change too? My poor heart would be broken if this fragile Kotetsu is left alone again, so, I just hope there's still something to do about Barnaby's illness, I think there's much more behind of it. Still, so many doubts! Why this Bunny and this Kotetsu and this time? Gaaaaah! And who did it, and how XD Gosh, I just went all incoherent and hyper xD can't help it though!

Hope you update soon! Loved you fic!

ps: what happened to Lunatic? xD just curious
ps2: Kotetsu writing... amazing *_* and strangely charming

take care!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Hello, great story! love the concept. I might be crazy, but, I could have sworn there was an tenth chapter that u posted on the 28th. I never got to finish it... Wondering what happened. Keep up the great work!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »