Reviews for 4ever cheater
Nikikris chapter 6 . 8/31/2013
I'm not really a BodiexGlitch fan but I have to admit that this story was really good! Poor Mo though but that's alright. And I was not expecting the whole proposal. I loved your story! :D
OffWithMyHeads chapter 6 . 6/6/2012
OMG. SO MAY FEELINGS AT ONCE WHAT IS THIS! i loved it i loved it i loved it. its just plain out amazing and beautiful and well crafted and just amazing. I downloaded and listened to the songs as i read the chapters and when you read and listen it just takes you to that world and you see it all happen as it happens in your mind. i instantly fell in love with the characters because you actually captured their personality and gave them reactions that anyone with their certain character or personality would react. Not only that i congradulate you on how you gave each chapter a theme song and hearing them they all just fall together and syncronize with the story perfectly that i even created a playlist on my phone with those six songs dedicated to this story. It's definately one of the best stories i've ever read and i love it keep up the good work. Five stars!
munchymaxter chapter 6 . 5/24/2012
I meant suck... On my other review
HI-DEFGIRL06153 chapter 6 . 4/9/2012
ok no lie i luv the first chapter of the story. but as it kept going, I DONT LIKE IT NO MORE. im a MOGLITCH fan. boglitch, makes me want to puke. mocoy is freaked up! but i love the first chapter though
munchymaxter chapter 5 . 4/8/2012
I read all of it and I reaalllyyy like it! Mo and Maccoy dusk hairy butt :[
Glitch lover chapter 6 . 3/11/2012
Don't make me hate the story i hate when like,Glitch is rejected by Mo and when Mo is rejected by Glitch is just CRAP am sorry but Mo and Glitch are perfect together and Bodie with Glitch just not right sorry Boglitch fans is that also that why do you think that Mo and Glitch are a again if i am being rude not trying to do yeah thought Glitch was going to take Mo back but no,and was not looking forward for a marriage.(-)Not saying is bad but you is a fanFIC so nice.
inaccessible chapter 6 . 3/11/2012
Awww, they're getting married! Yayyy! :D What a happy ending!...except for Mo. That's what he gets. But at least their crew is not over! Hi-Def forever! And I love this story! Seriously one of the best I've read. 3
escapesign chapter 6 . 3/11/2012
I just finished reading this fic and there are a few things that caught my attention. This story does have a lot of clich├ęs (i.e. MacCoy after Mo, Bodie after Glitch) so I don't want to assume anything, but as Nautical said, it does resemble Digital Glitch's Trembling Breath (which is on hiatus if I remember correctly). I don't mean to sound accusive, but I don't know if it's a coincidence or not. On a small note, I suggest you change the pairing as it doesn't end as a MoGlitch story, which may be misleading for some of the shippers.

Looking forward to reading more of your stories.
Wild-OneS chapter 6 . 3/11/2012
SUPER CUTE AND CORNY ENDING! Haha MacCoy Go to hell. XD MARRAIGE! Cute! Awww that's sooo sweet I loved this whooole story! F/F FOREVER!
Jaycie chapter 6 . 3/11/2012
AWWWWW! Such a happy ending! Hi-Def is dancin again, AND GLITCH ANG BODIE R GETTING MARRIED! So cute! Glitch babe I'm so happy for u! Although I still think we should've gotten married instead.. *insert pout here* but as long as ur happy I'm happy:)! O nd no problem Iheartyouz! Ur story is truly amazing and so r all of your other stories! Truly touching and beautiful. May I ask are you going to work on the "The Sweetest"? Bcuz I am seein some MAJOR Asian romance in tht story! :D! Or maybe "Restart"? Hmm cnt wait for either! I luv u gurl ur so amazing! If u bcum a writer I'll buy ALL ur books! Teehee!

0 0

L

U
LanadelBeyoncePuncher chapter 6 . 3/11/2012
*FANGIRL SCREAM* HOLY CRAP, I TOTALLY LOVED THIS! X3
Nautical chapter 3 . 3/10/2012
I'm sorry but I'm disappointed. Chapter 3 reminds me GREATLY of a story written by a friend, Digital Glitch. The story's called Trembling Breath and this chapter REALLY resembles her story. I stopped reading half way because this is just- it's not original. Everything before this was and I liked that but now it's just getting too similiar.

You know for example, with Glitch showing up at Mo's place without announcing it and finiding Mo playing around with MacCoy- Mo at the bottom with MacCoy on top. That couldn't POSSIBLY be a coincidence. Glitch getting all upset and tears and shit. I just- no. I don't like this at all.

Maybe this was written by mistake or by coincidence, I mean. Who knows? But I just dont like the idea of reading words that aren't yours. I'm sorry, but this is just what I think.
Anonymous chapter 5 . 3/10/2012
I have to say that i like where the story is going so far content-wise :D

There are times where your grammar kind of detracts from the story though. Like some phrasing just sounds strange to me. I really think that you should improve on that, cause to me its the only thing that really detracts from reading this.

The use of song lyrics is rather new to me, which makes reading it feel somewhat unique. Like it sets you apart from other stories to some extent.

I feel like Bodie just disappeared in this chapter. Wasn't he the one who opened the door to let glitch and mo talk. I wonder what he was thinking or what he was doing when all this is happening.

I personally hope that glitch ends up with Bodie by the end of this story :3 just my preference
Wild-OneS chapter 5 . 3/10/2012
Awwww. I feel kinda bad for Mo, but he still did kinda deserve it. F/F
inaccessible chapter 5 . 3/10/2012
I almost cried at the end. :'( So sad. Mo, you unfaithful son of a batch of cookies! You should hate yourself for all you've put Glitch through! You deserve being cheated on and getting rejected by Glitch! :P Glitch deserves a faithful, caring boyfriend like Bodie! And you can take that to the bank! :P Can't wait for the next chapter! :)