Reviews for Alone Together
AKT chapter 8 . 1/19
I just finished reading this story, and want to say that it is a wonderful, amazing, beautifully written story, and I wish you had written more, but I understand that interest change, and that it has been three years since you've written anything for this fandom. Thank you for writing this story; I rarely find anything as amazing as this and the others you have written for this fandom. Thank you.
CodeDxD chapter 8 . 5/28/2014
This is great please update this story again
Xandx chapter 4 . 5/1/2014
I got struck right in it I was hoot by it
Kai Xandx chapter 3 . 4/29/2014
Dame that is good man dame
KSI Xandx chapter 2 . 4/24/2014
good to read that Hope not in the dog house with Lightning
KSI Xandx chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
that a good way to start it of
kwabbeh patteh chapter 8 . 3/9/2014
its been 2 years...
although its understandable that you've probably found a better audience to please. ill just fade away now. kthx for the wonderful story.
this-ship-will-never-sink chapter 8 . 1/19/2014
Right when it seems better, it gets worse. And do you know how it gets worse? The fact that this hasn't been updated since 2012, dammit.
unknown chapter 8 . 1/4/2014
dang wonder what will happen to snow now :P
Dominic von Bismarck chapter 8 . 12/4/2013
Time to review this piece. I love Final Fantasy IIIX immensely and love many of the stories out there for it. I am a large supporter of the Hope x Lightning pairing (and it better be cannon in IIIX-3). So when I saw a Serah x Hope pairing in a non AU setting, I was interested. After all what happened to cause this pairing?

Right from the beginning I could tell this was an extremely high quality story: with its great details, the high amount of emotion, and even the vibe. This story feels like a sad one, and it is. Snow is too busy to pay attention to Serah and she doesn't have the heart to tell him so. The house is described as being perfect, as in not a speck of dust in sight, and plain. There are no kids running around, there is no Lightning there to help her through this problem, no there is only Hope.

Hope and Serah are both portrayed accurately in this story. Hope had to go through a traumatic experience at age 14 that forced him to grow up very fast. Therefore i praise your depiction of a mature Hope. Serah's love for Snow is also very accurate, however it can be gained from the number of flashbacks in IIIX that she isn't as strong as Lightning is. This cause her to crack and seek Hope for help. Snow can also be said to be portrayed well as he takes pride in protecting other's, putting them before himself even. This however, limits his time with Serah; an unintended consequence.

As the story progresses, Hope and Serah begin to get too close and pay for it with their conflicted feelings on the issue. However, after much unintentional harm and neglect from Snow, and the rejection of Lightning, Hope and Serah fall together.

All of this is beautifully written and triggers emotion perfectly. I look forward to seeing what happens next is this tale: does Snow find out? Does Lightning threaten Hope? Does Sazh discover their relationship, what about Hope's father? How does this relationship progress? And finally the most important question of them all: who does Serah choose; Snow or Hope?

My only complaint about this beautiful story is that it has not updated in a long while. I understand real life comes first (dem exams yo), but still I am dying to read another chapter of this piece.

Keep up the beautiful work and may the writing deities be with you.

Dominic von Bismarck
kwabbeh patteh chapter 8 . 7/7/2013
:c *looks at watch impatiently*
Guest chapter 8 . 6/10/2013
Update soon
unknown chapter 4 . 4/17/2013
this is getting soo good !
PopPunkRocker4321 chapter 8 . 4/17/2013
Again, your work impresses me. This story is a job well done so far! It's really engaging, and I like how you potray Hope and Serah and how they see the relationship. I also appreciate how Noel and Lightning, despite knowing that Hope and Serah cheated, still support them. I look forward to any future updates!
unknown chapter 3 . 4/16/2013