Reviews for SSX Isn't Dead
xX-Yuna-Zoey-Xx chapter 2 . 3/18/2012
This really ahs me interested. Keep going i really want to see what happens next :)
Collision chapter 2 . 3/18/2012
This is really, really good. im very impressed, it seems hard to make a good ssx story now but you did a great job :) hope to see an update soon :)
Dyceman88 chapter 2 . 3/8/2012
this story is awesome so far, i really like it, u should keep at it. i'm doing a modified version of the Deadly Descents myself...so i kind of know how you feel. lol elise having kids, that is a scary thought. if your wondering what characters should be included that weren't in the game version (or at least not yet) i recomend allegra n nate they seem to be the most popular. hope u haven't forgotten about Ty n Alexis :D keep up the great work
SSXfanatic chapter 2 . 3/7/2012
This story is really great! The relationships you've presented are interesting, along with how SSX starts back up. Can't wait to see what else is next!

So I guess you played the new game? It's too awesome, I bet. Well you definitely chose the best time to write an SSX fic, the read counts have SOARED for these stories in the past week!

I hope you continue, I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Good luck!
mwharp chapter 2 . 3/6/2012
great story so far, of how they came on but what if you described a story through all the deadly descents like in world tour. That would be awesome
LegendThriller chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
this is one of my favourite video game series ever, and so glad i came across this story :) i really like the vulnerability you've given allegra and even made me feel bad for viggo! would love to see moby and kaori featured!

great start, keep it up!
mwharp chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Love the story so far, pls make more ASAP for this story
Lunatyc chapter 1 . 3/4/2012