Reviews for Don't Fly Away
Guest chapter 3 . 12/1/2013
*sniff* how *sniff* could you *sniff* kill *sniff* Corr! *bursts into tears and curls into a little ball*
courtneybingham02 chapter 2 . 11/10/2013
i think its good so far, and that you keep writing!
DorkQueen chapter 2 . 5/4/2013
Do NOT center your paragraphs.
It just makes it harder to read the story.
bookmaniac chapter 4 . 2/26/2013
DesideriumOfShadows chapter 4 . 9/24/2012
I did not see that ending coming, lol. Good job :)
ThisIsMyPseudonym chapter 3 . 4/2/2012
OK, so I'll start out happy. I am in love with this line: "That idea is hopelessly romantic which doesn't seem like him at all." AMAZING! I consider it a good sign when a writer can make me laugh out loud, scream or cry. I didn't even cry when I read the saddest moments of The Hunger Games (although I did scream at Peeta durring his dumber moments). I laughed at the begining and by the end I was fighting tears. Corr...DEAD? Sean's reaction really cut me to the core, especially since I know what it's like to lose a horse. It's gut-wrenching. You captured Puck perfectly. And I was so relieved when she said, "there's nothing I can say to make this better." So many people think there are things that you can say that'll make it better.

OK happy again! :) I like the way you're showing Finn's feelings towards Sean, and (just a suggestion) I'd keep building that relationship. It could turn out to be a great literary tool.

Just a random thought. I hope you've read THG or this won't make any sense. But you know what line comes to mind? Finnick's: "Be careful Katniss. It takes ten times as long to pull yourself back together as it does to fall apart."

Keep up the good work! -Kiera
stuck-on-air chapter 3 . 3/25/2012
Well...that explains Corr then...damn :(

Some more minor mistakes, nothing too major.

I kind of wish you would put a little more detail into your chapters, but as they are they're pretty good and...I think I'll take you up on that challenge.
stuck-on-air chapter 2 . 3/25/2012
You have some minor spelling/grammar mistakes in this chapter, and I'm little confused about why he says he lost Corr, but other than that it was a good chapter.
AnimeRomanceFreak1990 chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
I'm surprised to see so little fanfiction for such a great story! I love reading The Scorpio Races!- one of my all-time favs for so many reasons! Plus I love Sean and Puck together! But this look promising! I read the first two chapters and I can't wait to read more! Keep it up!
bring me the pizza chapter 3 . 3/23/2012
Noooooo! Corr! Meh :( still good though :D
Don't really feel like logging chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Live it! Keep writing!
ThisIsMyPseudonym chapter 2 . 3/18/2012
Hey Hanni! I've been looking for a good Fanfic for The Scorpio Races, and I finnnnaally found it! You are an incredible author. I've tried writing from Sean's perspective, and I know how hard it can be. PLEASE continue soon! :) This book nerd needs to be kept busy. Keep up the AMAZING work.
Luck Kazajian chapter 2 . 3/14/2012
I have been writing a Scorpio Races story, and you've prompted me to go ahead and post it. Puck's riding in another race, really? It could be good, don't get me wrong. Also, Puck isn't as headstrong and angry as you portray her in this story. aka, she doesn't cuss. And Holly isn't quite so stuffy. But I'm interested to see where this is going. Surprise me.
bring me the pizza chapter 2 . 3/4/2012
I luv this story so far n u should defo update soon! I don't really have any ideas, sorry! but it sounds like u already have some good ideas! :D oh n I have started writing my own Scorpio races fanfic n it is really hard to write their characters! Sorry for rambling but yeh this sounds like a good story!
bring me the pizza chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
I know it's rubbish that there were only 3 so I will be writing one and I'm lookin forward to reason urs! :D