Reviews for Behind the Greenhouse 27
irononmaiden chapter 2 . 5/26
Wow, this was a great story! Loved it.
Great story. You're characterization of both is spot on and it's deliciously naughty. I do hope you will continue with short interesting stories like this one again. You're very talented!
jensteed chapter 2 . 1/9
And an equally incredible second chapter has essentially melted my brain out through my ears. Need to shape it back into some semblance of working order now, I suppose :(
jensteed chapter 1 . 1/9
...speechless. I am blown away and absolutely bloody speechless! This chapter was incredible, I literally don't know what to say about it? About all my poor exploding brain can manage is that I loved it, it was just perfection :)
Smithback chapter 2 . 9/24/2014
an alcoholic chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
I read this a while ago, but I couldn't remember the title. Glad I've found it again.
guest chapter 2 . 6/2/2014
Great story!
LK-HoGwArTs-hEaDgIrL chapter 2 . 12/18/2013
Brilliant! (Smiles) Xx
Desvario chapter 2 . 7/15/2012
wow! I want that plant. a very original ff. I love it!
onecelestialbeing chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
This was one of the most brilliant stories I've read. And I read this 6 times after finding it.
kathy chapter 2 . 4/7/2012
very original idea and great writing!i haven't read something this good in a long time!

(only you could have described hermoine's story and feelings for the past 10 years a bit more...)
Sook03 chapter 2 . 3/25/2012
Happy panda?
Sook03 chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
I didn't see that coming.
tennis14321432 chapter 2 . 3/5/2012
Wow! All I can say is that I'm amazed at how fantastically you write! Love the plot, love the story, and your writing is fabulous. Please write more! I was absolutely enthralled with this.
cbrendible chapter 2 . 3/4/2012
Love it! I love the fact that it has serious parts, but there's a hint of humor in each scene. Very good. I hope to read many more from you.