Reviews for After and Beyond
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
I'm glad that people are helping Harry get over the guilt he clearly feels in this story.

After all, my guess is that he's the only one who does.

And being dedicated to Teddy gives him a new focus on life.

It's certainly better than wondering about people like Dumbledore, for instance, who was apparently happy to see him as one of the sacrifices, after all...
SylvaDragon chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
I loved Minerva in this, she was absolutely marvellous.
Refreshingly Original chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Just thought I would let you know that I am still laughing from McGonagall's line, and that I might die from laughter. .

But a lovely, touching story.

~Ro
Homeskilletbiscuitstirfryson chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
This was a pretty awesome story. I really like the idea that everyone would have a sort of reunion at Hogwarts once things settled down after the war. You did a great job with characterization, and I thought the bit about Andromeda's looks was great.

The only thing I wish there'd been more of is Harry's reflection on what having Hogwarts as a whole back means to him and how it gives him closure. Seeing all the familiar characters was great, but I thought having the event at Hogwarts and seeing what had happened to the school would be important as well.

On another note, I would like to refer you to a creative roleplaying site called Rocky Mountain International (www. rmimagic .com). I think you'd really fit in with the other creative writers there. The community is really supportive and you'll get an opportunity to explore writing in a new way. The new term has just started, so now would be the perfect time to join. You should definitely check it out!

Either way I hope to see more from you in the future! Keep writing!
DarthVandola chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Minerva was a bit awkward, but it worked out alright! You did a marvelous job with the ending, adding Teddy and Andromeda. It was interesting to read his reaction towards Mrs Tonks's appearance, and your opinion on her character was lovely. How anyone could deal with the tragedy in her life is beyond me, and you did very well in portraying that Teddy is basically the reason she hasn't broken yet. Very touching!

~LinK