Reviews for Broken Chains
What Richard did is cruel,if Cara doesn't slap the fuck out of him,i hope Kahlan does
supasoph chapter 22 . 8/25/2014
Please x 100000000000 write a sequel to this with loads of more sexy times. Amazing story.
Guest chapter 22 . 6/21/2014
I loved your story! Stayed up all night to finish it! THANK YOU!
Gehrig chapter 22 . 11/5/2013
I read it all in once and i've to say that i hated every minute of it. It's a total mess of characters that act absolutely out of character.
But still, i've the same feeling for every kahlan/cara pairing stories, so maybe my judgment is biased.
At least I appreciate the effort.
wiy19 chapter 22 . 10/16/2013
Sylverkubus chapter 22 . 5/12/2013
I love this STORY! Thank you for writing it! we were wondering if you could perhaps continue on with book 2 or something...like Their marriage..new adventures etc...hehehe...

thanks!
AJ2009 chapter 22 . 4/22/2013
I have to say that is by far one of the best stories I have ever read. I could only put it down long enough to go to work, and even that drove me crazy. Thank you
Mya chapter 22 . 2/5/2013
Thank you for an amazing story, I still can t believe the luck we readers have when I stumble across such gems :) .
Brilliant characterization and style and build up ... Again thank you :)!
From lebanon
UnguidedLight chapter 22 . 1/3/2013
Awesome! :-)
Guest chapter 22 . 1/1/2013
i loved this story! :D
brilliant read thanks :)
Anni chapter 22 . 11/23/2012
Thank you for this wonderful story! I greatly enjoyed reading it.
KracivaVnutri chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
This is just my opinion but I feel this is really terrible. I feel that little happens or is revealed in this first chapter. It's sad. For the first half there is just a whole lot of 'eye talk' you know? This is a very VERY long winded story. I understand this may be how you write but you might want to think about getting to the point faster in your future stories.
Riotgrrrljaz chapter 22 . 10/2/2012
This was an amazing story. I created a FF account just to favorite this and tell you that. Do not stop writing Cara/Kahlan stories! I also really love the characters you created like Raina and Berdine and Jona! For you to make me get attached to those characters as well is sort of torturous and I applaud you for it as well. It says a lot about your storytelling and I'm going to find it hard to get over this 'verse of LotS and I know this story is over but I really want to know more about your other characters! I would like to see maybe couple spin-off short stories of Nicci and Jona and Raina and Berdine. Damn you for making my ship more characters!
Guest chapter 22 . 9/13/2012
Wow! Amazing! this was a surprisingly well formed, fun, emotion-filled read! Cheers.
Guest chapter 22 . 9/9/2012
That was a great read. I have read a number of fanfics for different shows, anime, and books. I enjoy and am facinated by the ways fanfic authors can create new stories while working hard to keep true to the characters. You have done that here. I felt the writing really flowed and kept my interest. Some of the best Descriptive writing on the site. I mentioed before that most fanfic is dialog driven, and while you had good dialog, what hooked me was that as an author you painted a more vivid picute of the characters and of the world they lived in. It makes for a moe enriching reading experience. I feel it is this skill that made both the quiet intimate scenes as well as the action scenes believable and engaging. They were fun to read. You also used some wonderful vocabulary. I can,t remember a single time I have had the pleasure of seeing the word dolorous used in a sentence. While I liked that richness of language it might be my only criticism too. I think that the best writing uses the vernacular of its readers. This is not a dumbing down, but words that are not a part of common usage are not going to be known. Will your reader take the time to look up the definition of a word? Do you want them to break out of the story to do that? This is just a thought for your next story.
Again, I really loved the passion, effort, care, skill and talent you put to your words. What an imagination! I will look forward to evading more of your work... And I hope you actually will use dolorous once again because My criticism aside, I actually always loved that word!

I can't tell if I am signed in on my devise so I will sign my name so this is not anonymous ... SapphoSensei