Reviews for Mafia Row
Curious fish chapter 100 . 10/13
Are u giving up on this story or um in better words are u discontinuing this story?
HIYA THERE PHANTOM HITMAN... I REALLY LIKE THIS STORY... AND I JUST READ ALL OF IT... SO. .. PLEASE CONTINUE WRITTING...YOURE FIC IS EXTREEMEEEELLYYY AWESOME... I HOPE FOR A NEW CHAPTER OR AT LEAST AN END... THANKS
edwardilovebella chapter 100 . 9/22
I love the story. I spent the past week reading it couldn't stop laughing. Can't wait to read more.
Gold, pure GOLD!
Dreamichigo chapter 98 . 8/8
This story are AMAZING you knows
Please update soon so i can sill see tsuna cutes
PLEASE
why you dont continue this?... i like this story, so im very very happy if you continue...please..please
transformersjellybeanaddict chapter 100 . 6/24
Wow, talk about a cliffhanger
Artista the Psyco Ink Mistress chapter 55 . 4/18
I knew it yay I feel so proud of myself
Artista the Psyco Ink Mistress chapter 54 . 4/18
He's gokudera
I think you forgot the Nuevo family, which appeared during the mafia land episode.
ImmortalFriend27 chapter 7 . 4/3
Poor Skull, it's alright as long as baby Tsuna is there with you, the cracks that were formed by the others will be slowly filled! I hope you the best then! ")
lilmymyshem chapter 7 . 1/30
Favorite chapter. Its adorable and has a great feeling to it.
t.laurence7 chapter 100 . 11/26/2015
This is super adorable, seriously. :D I love that you included Bermuda in this because I love Vindice fanfics. :D Could I make a couple of requests. . . ? I'll list them below and you can decide whether you like them or not. :)

1. Tsunayoshi receives chains as a birthday present and learns from Bermuda how to channel his Sky flames into them, turning the links orange as he uses them.

2. Tsunayoshi uses The Bag on troublemaking friends when they don't heed his warning, taking pictures for Mama Luce and her endless photo albums.

3. Tsunayoshi learns the power of The Kiss and decides to show his love by smooching the many cheeks of unsuspecting Family members.

4. Respectful Family members become subjected to the blush-worthy power of cute Japanese ways of addressing those you love, such as the following. . .
a) Xan~nii.
b) Squa~nii.
c) Take~nii.
d) Haya~nii.
e) Byaku~nii.
f) Kyo~nii.
g) Muku~nii.

And lastly. . .

5. The awe-inspiring, fear / love inspiring parents of the adopted Tuna-Fish are also subjected to Names, after one squeal-worthy question along the lines of, "Can I. . . Can I call you Papa. . . ?" Examples of such ways to address them as followed. . .
a) Papa Reborn.
b) Papa Fon.
c) Skull~nii.
d) 'Nello~nii.
e) Uncle Verde.
f) Viper~nee.
g) Lal~nee.

Lol, thanks for the entertainment, Author~san. :) I hope this is still being updated. :) :)
Bye~Bii.! :-j :-j
SamAllen chapter 1 . 9/16/2015
Hi,
This is the first time I review on your story and i just want to say that I really like Mafia Row. I've read it for 2 days straight so you know what I mean :-)
But is it on hiatus or you aren't gonna continue this story? If it is the latter then I will totally respect your decision, though I really really hope that it's not the case.
I will search and read more of your stuff later.
Have a good day :
Visually Dreamer chapter 100 . 9/5/2015
This story is amazingly done, and is the longest I've read so far. Usually long story tends to become bring as the chapter goes on, but you keep the story to be interesting that it didn't even crossed my mind that it's boring!

Update soon! I'm looking forward to it!
2,519 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »