Reviews for Mafia Row
SamAllen chapter 1 . 9/16
This is the first time I review on your story and i just want to say that I really like Mafia Row. I've read it for 2 days straight so you know what I mean :-)
But is it on hiatus or you aren't gonna continue this story? If it is the latter then I will totally respect your decision, though I really really hope that it's not the case.
I will search and read more of your stuff later.
Have a good day :
Visually Dreamer chapter 100 . 9/5
This story is amazingly done, and is the longest I've read so far. Usually long story tends to become bring as the chapter goes on, but you keep the story to be interesting that it didn't even crossed my mind that it's boring!

Update soon! I'm looking forward to it!
Please update soon.
Please update soon. This is wonderful and amazing. We miss you.
EvilTsukiMarrionette chapter 44 . 7/20
BTW I'm the guest below I forgot to log in via fanfiction app XP
DX I forgot which Chappie has Tsuna draw them in Chibi forms, can someone tell me? BTW this is like my fifth time rereading the whole fanfic keep going :D
Unitatoez-unite9 chapter 100 . 7/14
OMGG the story's very funny and so enjoyable! Please update, I can't wait any longer 3
glint chapter 100 . 7/2
Ushishishishi~ very interesting story. On no, its already end! Update please *puppy eyes*
Yhannie814 chapter 1 . 5/31
kufufufufu funny -
Byakuran...I can't even really hate him in the can I hate him as a kid?! His attraction to Tsu Chan is adorable!
Just giving ideas: School festival(plays, haunted house, cafe, person for a day auction, etc.), Luce puts Tsuna into a Sailor Moon outfit/cosplay/girl outfit and he ends up going to see other residents wearing it, Hibari's birthday, party in Mafia row and Tsuna goes undercover as a girl (wonder who'll recognize him? ), etc.
Akasha12 chapter 100 . 5/10
I've read all 100 chapters! It is really great! When will you update? The words are very inspiring.
Kestrealbird chapter 100 . 5/7
Oh My God this is sooooo goooood it's such a great representation of the characters and i adore Tsuna's relationship with them all. Please please please update when you can even if it's at the end of this year or something and thank you for this awesome story
Masi13 chapter 22 . 4/5
Tbh I agree with you about Iemitsu's obsession with Nana... Cause in the anime whenever Tsuna had a flashback of his past with both of his parents his 'father' would always direct Nana's attention from Tsuna and then Tsuna would get into trouble or drown.
eeee chapter 7 . 3/23