Reviews for Mafia Row
Masi13 chapter 22 . 4/5
Tbh I agree with you about Iemitsu's obsession with Nana... Cause in the anime whenever Tsuna had a flashback of his past with both of his parents his 'father' would always direct Nana's attention from Tsuna and then Tsuna would get into trouble or drown.
eeee chapter 7 . 3/23
omg Skull's kawaii as fuck
E chapter 3 . 3/23
Uh... Nee-san... Viper's a boy. A 'he', not a 'she' :x
Breanna Sinclaire chapter 24 . 3/7
hahahaha girlfriends hahahahaha this is so funny
Breanna Sinclaire chapter 11 . 3/7
poor tsuna
Someone please go cut Mukuro's penis off please
Murusame Kuroi chapter 77 . 3/4
I will really disappointed in this. I wish Tsuna actually felt bitter that he was used. The he wasn't a friend in Mukuro's eyes but a tool. I wish he would scream out his frustration, grip his own hand to tightly it bleeds, the sadness burning in his eyes and his innocence leaving. I wish Tsuna turn bitter and ignore everybody around him, his friends, his family and everyone else, for him to be alone with a smile more natural than with those so called 'friends', for him to laugh in the wilderness and leave his 'family' behind. For him to grow strong and wild. And for Mukuro to suffer because it's ALL HIS FAULT!
Such an awesome u r writing. Please update soon.
Kurodekira chapter 19 . 2/2
Haha I see what you did at the beginning there you used the song Tattalatta. I also think it was cute when Tsuna tried his hardest to rescue Natsu. It was truly adorable.

Kurodekira
Lady59 chapter 100 . 1/8
Congratulations for your 100th chapter! () Thank you for this awesome story! More awesomeness(?) to come! Hahaha () See you soon. I will always wait for the next chapter even though I have to re-read a few chapters just to remember what happened... Love lots (•ᴗ•)
KiraMiracle123 chapter 12 . 1/3
I love this story! It's like the cutest thing ever! And I hate babies too. I live with like at least 10 and most of them don't even live here, they come to my house before I even wake up and go into my room like they live here. I hate it!
kestreal chapter 100 . 12/30/2014
hi. I just wondered do you think that when you get back to this that you might be able to do a special where Bermuda is singing Mr Grinch to Tsuna but the song is about Verde and either Viper is recording them or Verde is standing in the doorway looking all disapproving or something? I dunno I thought it'd be really cute to see Bermuda singing that song to Tsuna and for some reason I can see it describing Verde (laughs nervously)
DaysWritten chapter 100 . 12/11/2014
Very Exciting, Can't Wait For New Chapter!
Kestreal chapter 100 . 12/1/2014
awww poor Tsuna. please please please update I NEED to know what happens this story is just so gooood. thank you for your wonderful existence. I swear your like some sort of writing goddess or something. hehe.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 100 . 11/30/2014