Reviews for Reborn
Otter chapter 57 . 9/20
this story has been such an interesting ride, I do hope that one day you finish it (id love to know how the straw hats defeat the dark angel on the Merry) this chapter was really cute and I like the image of tashigi hitting a laughing zoro with a towel.
Otter chapter 52 . 9/13
I see what you did there with the last line ;) I hope everyone manages to survive, after all, they still have the Oda dimension to fix.
Otter chapter 50 . 9/13
of course! he can put kuina's soul in tashigi! I didn't think of that! this story has such incredible twists and scenes, I never know what's going to happen next.
Otter chapter 49 . 9/13
Yay Usopp is alive! and I see ace turned up to keep smoker out of the way. and wow! kale got promoted and now the goons are about to get wooped.
Otter chapter 48 . 9/13
USOPPP! oh no, oh shit. I really hope he's not dead. excited to read the last few chapters, it's been a wild but amazing ride.
Otter chapter 45 . 9/13
oh shit it just had to be alvida didn't it? (I'm actually really impressed and excited cause things are getting interesting) ahhh all the feels (this is all so good)
Otter chapter 44 . 9/13
I'm so absolutely sucked into this story you have created. the pacing is really good (it's not slow or boring in any way) and really full of interesting information if one only tries to look for it (I do) I really hope nami will be ok.
Otter chapter 29 . 9/11
ahhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHH nooo mina! I have decided I really hate that angel Valkire. good chapter though, like, really well written.
Otter chapter 28 . 9/11
luffy! he's an angel! why is he an angel? And yay answers, although they come with fun angst. awesome chapter :)
Otter chapter 26 . 9/10
I'm guessing they saw ace doing the skating, not luffy? I mean it makes sense, cause they meet him in their last life, and he looks like luffy but he doesn't have a direct connection to them so he doesn't recognise them. I hope luffy turns up soon to reveal everything.
Otter chapter 25 . 9/10
ahhhhh what is happening!? this is so good but damn I want to know what's happening to nami!
Otter chapter 24 . 9/10
I wonder what's happening to nami? other than remembering, something seems to be going wrong because it's causing her lots of pain.
Otter chapter 23 . 9/9
this story is ready good and I'm really enjoying the way its like an old puzzle: each piece you click in makes the image more and more familiar. excited to have luffy soon!
Otter chapter 21 . 9/7
I'm glad you didn't completely delete that scene because it was cute and entertaining. it had a very student flow to the path you took but I kinda liked it :)
Otter chapter 20 . 9/7
lol zoro falling asleep on tashigi. I 'spose that's a fair punishment for slamming his face with the locker door. and yay! soon we will see if the young kid is luffy or chopper!