Reviews for Division of Doom
LoneTaku chapter 4 . 7/8/2012
*sighs* I don't need anyone to "join Team Grazie". I'll admit that it was actually a pretty shitty fanfiction. I went way overboard with the character and could have done much better with it, and I admit that the MST was actually kind of funny. I didn't even delete the fanfics because Skepkitty said it was bad, I reread it between the comments and I realize it was bad. Even if people actually were "on my side" with all of this.
Invader Viceroy chapter 4 . 7/7/2012
interdimensionalPortaller chapter 9 . 5/15/2012
You did NOT just intercept two planes from my fanfic to your own.

Whovian 1.0 chapter 4 . 3/12/2012
I'm really sorry but this story is not my favorite, it's to much like the first episode, to much reviews, sorry.
ngrey651 chapter 2 . 3/4/2012
Okay, the premise started out fine. But this second chapter doesn't make ANY sense. It clearly SHOWED him being an alien, SHOWED alien technology, SHOWED an exciting firefight and friggin' nuclear explosion. How is that "disappointing"? How does that disprove anything Dib said at ALL? There's no logic whatsoever to this line of thinking. At least with the other times people ignored what Dib said, something DISTRACTED them from thinking about the truth. This is just plain dumb.