Reviews for Moving Forwards
NJ7009 chapter 8 . 5/3/2012
AMAZING best Real Steel story there is!
Sounddrive chapter 8 . 5/2/2012
Oh man . . . what is Farra up to now?
J.R. Hill chapter 7 . 4/25/2012
Wow this story is terrible. Do you have any concept of plot or characterization? Do you even know how to speak English? This story is so bad, I can't even believe people are reading this crap. There's not enough dialogue, and all the characters are OOC. Go home and stop writing. Your story (if it can even be called that) is pathetic and you're wasting everyone's time.
Sounddrive chapter 7 . 4/24/2012
Poor Atom . . . oi, well there's always next time!
NJ7009 chapter 6 . 4/14/2012
I thought you said you were bad at action scenes...

Please update soon, great story so far
Sounddrive chapter 6 . 4/14/2012
Atom has been out of practice for awhile. I expected this to happen; not every battle can be won.

Charlie's fears came true in this one, hope things will cool down eventually.
D chapter 5 . 3/31/2012
This story should be interesting. If Atom does have better technology than he should be able to hold out against International Orange. And he might be smaller, but he can use that to his advantage and avoid the hits. And Charlie can predict another robots movements, so it should be easy enough to dodge and counter their attacks. If International Orange is a lot bigger than Atom, than the best thing to do is probably get in as close as possible so the other robots' reach isn't effective, and they can't land blows as easily. That's what he did with Twin Cities. Please write more soon!
NJ7009 chapter 5 . 3/29/2012
Oh PLEASE LET ATOM LIVVVEEE

Please update soon
Sounddrive chapter 5 . 3/27/2012
When Charlie is nervous, it gets me nervous . . . good luck boys . . . I'm praying for you!
Sounddrive chapter 4 . 3/20/2012
A bit of an odd name for a bot . . . but no matter . . . things are about to heat up people!
NJ7009 chapter 4 . 3/20/2012
Awww I love it

I wonder how Atom will fare against International orange, he sounds menacing but im still for Atom so GO ATOM! :)

I also love Max in this story, he really stays in character good job.

Please update soon
CelticDreamer007 chapter 3 . 3/19/2012
I'm finally getting around to reviewing! :D Thanks for being so patient with me, fair warning I am doing this at like 7 am so hopefully it'll make sense!

Anyway, this was a nice solid chapter, it would have been nice if it was a tad longer but that is just a personal preference.

You described the relationship between Max and Atom quite well, I was impressed. So kudos for that. :) You descriptions were done nicely as well along with thoughts and feelings.

I know that every piece of writing can always be improved upon so I am not going to say it was perfect but in all honestly I can't really find anything major that really needs work. But if I think of something I will let you know!

I look forward to reading the next chapter. :)

Happy Writing!
trololololololololol chapter 3 . 3/13/2012
Awesome! PLEASE UPDATE! Also, the other anonymous reviewer is a flobberworm.
InvaderLuver chapter 3 . 3/13/2012
This is one of the better stories to me up here, and there are very few. I dont like OCs at all, so I'm happy to read this!

Love the plot so far, keep it up!
NJ7009 chapter 3 . 3/12/2012
Please update soon this is an AMAZING story