Reviews for When Elvis Eats Sausages
Callirose12 chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
I loved it! I can just imagine Red fainting from the smell LOL:)
tomasgurl39 chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Oh my gosh! That was so funny!
Krys and Mel chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
I haven't read a story like this yet, so I enjoyed it. It was different and cute (:
Spectacular Super Nova chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
...Fudge. *smile* BWAHAHAHAHAHA! Red fell down! Poor Red, but that was hilarious!
AvaJane17 chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Haha, that was super cute! :3 loved it very much :D
PenguinLoverGurl chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Do not fear, my friend; I have called Hazmat. They should be here any second to remove the foul odor! But I loved the story. I don't think anyone else wrote a story like this. Then, again, my memory sucks...
Curlscat chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
A lot of the beginning seemed like a bit of a catalogue of ordinary stuff that didn't necessarily need to be included like it was. I'd have liked it better if the sentences were longer and less 'I did this. I did this. Then I did this.'

You know, it's OK to use question marks in dialogue. Yes, where there would be a period at the end, you put a comma (guilty of not doing it. All the time), but you use exclamation points and question marks like they're normal.

What I want to know is why they even keep sausage in the house.
TheAfterShock chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Dun, dun, dun!

Yeah, I think this idea has been used several times, but it's all in the way you write it that makes it original.

Red's sudden outbursts of laughter seemed a little OOC, and it was kinda short, but other than that, good job!

Cat