Reviews for To take back what is mine
imjaysong chapter 6 . 10/4/2014
I love this! is there a chance that you will continue this? cause if you are im looking forward to the next chapter!

I love starscream and Skyfire's interaction there! it was so adorable.
Rosabel Moonstar Snape chapter 6 . 5/18/2014
please update soon. great story.
Afrieal chapter 6 . 1/23/2014
Found this while digging around Transformers Fics while I'm sick *sigh* ... Hope some time you decide to finish it it's truly amazing I always had a soft spot for these two when I watched the show first run, Thank you for sharing your vision.
DarkShell chapter 2 . 11/22/2013
Touching and bittersweet... just the way I like it.

So far I'm enjoying this story's easy pace and realism. The medical procedures, as well as the beating, were described very well - not graphic enough to be considered stuff of horrors, but enough to make things feel real.

Loved the fluff scene. The breath of air on the palm of his big hand... again, just the right amount of detail to make it perfect :)
technoWriter15 chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Poor StarScream, I hate seeing him in so much pain
Ie-maru chapter 6 . 7/26/2013
I'm hoping you'll update soon! Or is this discontinued? Skyfire/Starscream is one of my favorite pairings, and there aren't enough of them!
Diamondstar the Seeker chapter 6 . 4/26/2013
I want Megatron dead! I want him feel the pain he gave to Starscream!
super.happy.fun.time chapter 6 . 1/30/2013
This is great please update again soon
Autobot Firekat chapter 6 . 7/3/2012
please continue
SunnySidesofBlue chapter 6 . 6/25/2012
Cute story so far, hope you'll update soon.
Crazygrrl XD chapter 6 . 5/29/2012
Ooooohhh what is their history indeed ;D
fan girl 666 chapter 6 . 5/27/2012
i like Starscream's first concious visit to Rachet and that Jazz has something new to uncover
ennui deMorte chapter 6 . 5/27/2012
Excellent chapter! I love that Starscream got fuel for Skyfire too-it is so sweet Looking forward to seeing more.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/12/2012
Please keep writting! This story is sooo amazing.
Crazygrrl XD chapter 5 . 4/10/2012