Reviews for The Hatchet means we're home
Cyndera Dracona chapter 5 . 11/10/2016
So, where did the rest of this wonderful story go? I was starting to really enjoy it.
Cyndera Dracona chapter 4 . 11/10/2016
I'm writing a massive, but really crap story, and Ratchet actually becomes the leader of the Decepticons, changes his paint job, changes his armour, and then changes his designation to 'Hatchet'. He's very evil, especially towards Starscream.
Rosabel Moonstar Snape chapter 5 . 6/11/2014
Please update soon. This is a good story.
LediShae chapter 5 . 10/20/2013
Wow, I love this side of Ratchet. Making Wheeljack and Ratchet twins is pretty cool too. Thank you for sharing!
Dawn Racer chapter 5 . 10/16/2013
I hope you continue this soon. I'm interested.
Kqurota Hestaine chapter 5 . 1/14/2013
Please update soon! Please. I love this story.
Minimus Prime chapter 5 . 1/7/2013
Yeah, so. Fanfiction wasn't letting me log in for some reason, but. My name is Minimus Prime if you want to know. xD

I fucking love this story. Total seriously. the whole bro 'Jack/Ratch thing. c': It totes floats my boat. I can't wait until you post another chapter. Can't. Fucking. Wait. Eep. You should like post one. Now. Hehe. I love how you write and everything you wrote so far. It's so good.

Yeah so. Update? ;D -uses Sideswipe's charming smile-

- Mini
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Love it!
Blitz-Krazi-1 chapter 5 . 5/27/2012
I'm loving the twist you've put on Ratchet and Wheeljack's relationship and past, very unique I can't wait to see we're you take this next, but I sincerely hope it includes more of Sunny and Sides!
Crazygrrl XD chapter 5 . 4/13/2012
Aww, poor Ratch! :( Update soon~
SunnySidesofBlue chapter 5 . 4/9/2012
Poor Ratch! *cuddles him*
Hikarikurai24587 chapter 4 . 3/30/2012
Update please!
Shini-666 chapter 4 . 3/24/2012
"There are better ways at getting rid of your anger ya know" I imagined Sideswipe said this line and waggled his non-existent eyebrows suggestively. Over all a good chapter. As always your Ratchet, Wheeljack and twins were spot on, work a little bit on Jazz he comes across too sugar high excited, which Jazz can be, but he's also a smooth talking saboteur, or at least in some universes.
Shibara chapter 4 . 3/23/2012
I really like this story so far 0w0

It's a really good interpretation of both Ratch and the twins and the dynamics are awesome D

That being said the only critique I might have is that the other bots are kinda too much "talk your heart out to me", but that's perhaps just me, because I usually like my characters with more... "bro friendship" than being sensitive xD

Anyways, it;s excellent, and I am eager for the next chapter
Phoenix51 chapter 4 . 3/22/2012
Great chapter, please continue!