Reviews for Darker Than Black
Strawberry-wolf chapter 33 . 7/14/2014
I can honestly say that this is one of the best pieces of literature that I have read in a while..the plot was so captivating and original...usually I dont fancy OC's in stories but you used yours well and they made the story more interesting while moving the plot along...I'll just say however that you should remember to keep the characters of the anime true to their charachter botg shizuo and Izaya were OOC pretty hardcore at times to the point where i was contiplating if they were the same characters...and also check up on grammer and/or missing/added words in the sentences.. But overall..THANK YOU FOR THIS AMAZING READ BRO cx
FandomGeekFan chapter 33 . 9/3/2013
you are one mean, two nice and three just plain confusing. really, why go through all that trouble? thats just horrible to iza-san. and shizuo-kun was getting mad! dont get him mad!
OTDSDMC123 chapter 4 . 8/22/2013
Omg. Jeff Dunham Reference. XD
neverchanger chapter 33 . 8/18/2013
This is the best fic I have ever read! I love your detailed and vivid descriptions of the murders, no one ever seems to write those correctly but you are amazing at it! Everything in the story falls perfectly into place even with the time changes and such. The Joker was a real surprise though, she seemed strange from the beginning but I never thought she would be the cause of all that! I also liked the bit about Celty and how you added in some folklore to make things more interesting. I will definitely suggest this fic to other people because it is absolutely AMAZING! (sorry, this is my first time writing a review so I don't know if I did it correctly)
LookForTheTruth chapter 33 . 8/15/2013
It's over... ;_; I can't believe it's over! Ah this was such a good story and I just loved the ending! Really great job and it's good to see you updated again. :)
Tekie Scythe chapter 33 . 8/13/2013
Finally over. Wow, just wow. I will say I got sick happiness when that bastard was ripped apart.
YourLuckyWish chapter 33 . 8/13/2013
I never thought I'd say that, but this was so good, I didn't sleep!
UGH! It was perfect! AMAZING!
I'm going to tell ALL of my friends to read this. EVERYONE!

skfnk chapter 33 . 8/12/2013
ah, thank you for posting the last chapter :)
It was a great story. I hope you will write more!
jasdevi's secret sissy chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
okay,now i wanna kick some ass!
ShizayaFan183 chapter 32 . 8/2/2013
Please please please please update soon!
skfnk chapter 32 . 7/4/2013
will you continue this story? D:
hope you will. I really liked it so far :)
BLAGH chapter 32 . 6/3/2013
Please update i loove this story arhdbdoajx cidjwcjwiedhvd PLEASEE
Guest chapter 32 . 4/20/2013
i hope u write more the st0ry was good
Tekie Scythe chapter 32 . 2/14/2013
Oh my fucking word I can't wait for the next chapter! It is going to be awesome!
BreeBBreakDance chapter 32 . 1/13/2013