Reviews for That Home I Find Outside Your Door
eternalLove59 chapter 2 . 6/20/2015
Fantastic!
CastlePhoenix chapter 2 . 3/9/2014
This is the second time I've read this story and it's still just as wonderful. Incredibly unique and told with such finesse, you have a truly amazing writing style. To hold the reader's in the dark until that last sentence when you realise he really IS human is just brilliant. The tragedy of the Doctor's backstory is revealed so carefully. Not to mention the actual nature of the tragedy and the way he's set about coping with it is just so heartbreaking. Your Rose Tyler is what makes this story that much better though. It's so easy to love the Doctor's character, but you've created a Rose that's so close to canon that I'd almost believe this was the real story. So thank you for sharing this story. I've gone and read a whole lot of your other works now, and although they're all equally amazing, I have to say that this one is my favourite. I'd love to see more of your AU work if you feel inspired. Keep writing! CP
LawlAdorkableTurtles chapter 2 . 8/31/2013
This steely deserves much more recognition. I adored this so much I read it THREE TIMES. I love it, seriously. Your writing is genius, and the plot line is so magnificent. The whole time I'm on my seat thinking 'Just take her into the bloody TARDIS! Show ROse your stories are true!" And right up till the end, I'm wondering where this is going, and then you just smack me in the face with a salmon with that ending, and I found myself adoring it above everything. You were wonderful with this, and I commend you for it. Javtastic job with this piece, it's one of those rare stories you don't forget :3
Captain StillNotGinger chapter 2 . 5/4/2013
I absolutely love this story! It's brilliant and well written and I really wish there was a continuation to this AU
Guest chapter 2 . 4/21/2013
Hey, this was sublime! Everyone knows the Doctor is barmy, so I loved this interpretation of him. The bit about Rose and her entire stance on homeless people and then in the context of the Doctor was thought-provoking. A perfect sprinkling of is he? isn't he? helped as well. Masterful writing and exquisite characterisation. Favorite AU ever?
WindyWords123 chapter 2 . 8/29/2012
The clues both ways make this confusing even after you confirm it - the bench is still there even when the Doctor isn't and the giraffe thing sounds unlikely, but he does know an awful lot and he's not very stinky for a homeless person and Rose never actually sits on the bench... This is an incredibly fantastic story either way, and I really really want more. Being the person I am, I inevitably want more in the form of 'Rose goes back to the TARDIS after the Doctor dies of old age, happy, with the key in hand, and oops, he totally wasn't lying and she turns around and there's Eleven (or maybe Nine, because she never met him and she did in canon).' But I think it's also perfect just like this. So, brilliant, I'm off to go read every story you've written because if they're even close to this they're worth it.
Scrawlers chapter 2 . 7/25/2012
This was brilliant - absolutely fantastic. I was left wondering the entire time whether he actually -was- the Doctor, or if he was just homeless and crazy . . . and you know, though the question was answered at the end, I still can't help but wonder a little. Really, you did a fantastic job. It was believable, and enjoyable. Great work!
Suki-Alanna chapter 2 . 7/8/2012
This was absolutely fantastic! I kept believing that the Doctor was actually a Time Lord, and I loved how you waited until the end to confirm whether he was or wasn't. It was totally worth reading!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/4/2012
Wow! Great story, this is the most unique Rose/Doctor AU I read. Please update soon :D
madis hartte chapter 2 . 6/4/2012
This is absolutely beautiful. I do't have words to describe how much I love this story. This is the Rose that I would like to read about. Absolutely fantastic.
Jack's Shadow chapter 2 . 4/22/2012
This easily ranks as one of my favorite bits of fiction, fan or otherwise, ever.

I expected to just be depressed with the concept of the Doctor being a man living in another world because his was too painful. To say I was pleasantly surprised is an understatement.

I'd like to hear the story behind the story, as I'm sure it's a good one.
Mazken chapter 2 . 4/18/2012
Amazing.

I wa wondering if he was a human last chapter but loved how you didn't confirm it until the end. Simply amazing, if I were logged in I'd favourite :)
xkuroxshinobix chapter 2 . 4/16/2012
The whole time I keep thinking he would really turn out to be a Time Lord and they would both run off into the Tardis. You did a fantastic job at keep it all unknown until the last possible second. Thanks for writing it!
Memoirs of a Dream chapter 2 . 4/10/2012
This is gorgeous. I mean it, this is seriously one of the most beautiful things I've read in a long time. At first I was really disappointed by the ending, but the more I thought about it, the more I fell in love with it. You did a really great job keeping the ambiguity about him right up until the end and, really, the ending you chose makes the entire story that much better. Seriously, I can't even... I just love this.
Bonnie5572 chapter 2 . 3/12/2012
Wow! Incredible! I'm still not sure whether to just go along with the Doctor being just human, or a human-ified Timelord, though I'm guessing you intended to have him be human. Still. Wow! Amazing. Loved it. So incredibly different. Loved it. Wow!