Reviews for Forgiveness
mountredoubt chapter 7 . 2/14
The story is interesting. Are you going to finish it?
hyperpsychomaniac chapter 7 . 4/25/2014
I just started reading this and it is a really great story. I hope you will consider updating soon I'm definitely interested in finding out what happens next. Alyne is a real bitch but who doesn't like some good torture? Certainly makes it more interesting when you can just heal everyone and go again. I'm interested in finding out why she likes torturing Balthazar so much it certainly seems like she doesn't like him for some reason... Your dialogue is also good, I can imagine most of the lines in Balthazar s and Dave s voice. Hope you will update soon I'd like to see what happens next! :)
Sandra chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
You must be kidding me... Supernatural references? REALLY?
Guest chapter 7 . 12/29/2013
Oh my god. Please update this! I'm begging you! And I don't usually beg
TolkienGirl chapter 7 . 11/17/2013
And finally, you update! YAAAAY! Thank you for posting the new chapie! :D Poor Dave and Balthazar T_T (*cries*) But you're an amazing author, and I love this story.

Waiting for more :) I hope you'll update again soon.

All the best,
Ash
Veneficus-13 chapter 7 . 11/4/2013
Another great chapter! I'm glad that you continued this story. Can't wait until the next chapter is up! Keep up the good work, cheers!
Guest chapter 7 . 10/14/2013
like it I cant wait for the next chapter :D
AwesomeGizmo chapter 7 . 10/6/2013
This is another great chapter! I absolutely loved it! I do hope something will go right for our sorcerers though. Thanks for the shout-out by the way, we were all anxiously waiting for the new chapter so I just said what we were all thinking. :) Keep writing you have a gift!
emenemdj chapter 7 . 10/4/2013
Oookay. I'm all for a little whump in a story but I think I've reached my limit of the bad guys having the upper hand all the time. Balthazar is not using his brain like he usually would and Dave is most assuredly being made more than his usual wimpy self. It's now starting to border on depressing. So, unless something goes right for our heroes really soon, I won't be able to stand it and will probably stop reading. This is not a criticism of your story, just how it is making me feel. I hate depressing stories, because real life serves up enough as it is. Please, give them a break really soon!
AwesomeGizmo chapter 6 . 9/22/2013
Please update! This is a really good story so far, you definitely have me hooked. :)
Guest chapter 6 . 9/21/2013
To put a cliffhanger like that is just pure evil! Now for real, I love your story. Despite its really dark atmosphere and Balthazar being tortured it made me smile at couple of points. I think you have depicted Dave's and Balthazar's relationship really well. I hope you'll update soon!
Veneficus-13 chapter 6 . 9/19/2013
Cool chapter! I'm glad you decided to go on with this story. Keep up the good work! Cheers!
Sup25 chapter 5 . 9/16/2013
You Posted Ya! I really liked this chapter. It was good. I am not very good at the hole grammar and spelling thing, but i didn't see any big glaring problems. Can't wait for the next chapter. Glade there will be more of a steady stream of chapters. Don't be discouraged. Your story's are great, and people love and read them.
One of a kind teenage girl chapter 5 . 9/8/2013
Great chapter! It's getting more and more exciting!
MissAdventurer chapter 5 . 9/4/2013
Awesome story! I just finished reading through all that is up, and am loving it! I love the way you do Balthazar and all the rest of the characters. I loved the idea with the dreams. I like how you have Veronica pregnant in the story, and the occasional reference to her and their unborn child. How far along is she? Cause if she's quite far and he's supposedly suck there for another two months, wouldn't he want to escape before then? Also the touch about him having adopt kids before was nice. I can guess why he didn't save those who died of natural causes, like Sarah I believe her name was, and he'd probably have to leave other eventually if they weren't sorcerers so they did not realize he never aged. You've also done great with Balthazar and Dave's master/apprentice and friend relationship. They're both so loyal to each other. I love the touch of Alyne trying to convince Dave that Balthazar didn't care and would leave him, and how she tried to convince Balthazar that he was simply manipulating Dave and Dave was worse because of him. As for your grammar, it was just fine, there were no large or easy to spot mistakes. You did great. Please update soon. I really do love your story.