Reviews for Forgiveness
Omg! This is ligit the BEST FANFIC I'VE EVER READ! Please continue posting! This is the only thing I've talked about with my friends for the last several days! I could never do what you do you are amazing! Please post a new chapter soon -Nicole
KatHarve chapter 7 . 8/30
KatHarvey over here; I forgot my password. Is this story dead? Just wondering cos you haven't updated in two years. I really like this fanfic so far and you left it at a bit of a cliffhanger. If you are done with this fic, could you at least write an author's note explaining why?
mountredoubt chapter 7 . 2/14
The story is interesting. Are you going to finish it?
hyperpsychomaniac chapter 7 . 4/25/2014
I just started reading this and it is a really great story. I hope you will consider updating soon I'm definitely interested in finding out what happens next. Alyne is a real bitch but who doesn't like some good torture? Certainly makes it more interesting when you can just heal everyone and go again. I'm interested in finding out why she likes torturing Balthazar so much it certainly seems like she doesn't like him for some reason... Your dialogue is also good, I can imagine most of the lines in Balthazar s and Dave s voice. Hope you will update soon I'd like to see what happens next! :)
Sandra chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
You must be kidding me... Supernatural references? REALLY?
Guest chapter 7 . 12/29/2013
Oh my god. Please update this! I'm begging you! And I don't usually beg
TolkienGirl chapter 7 . 11/17/2013
And finally, you update! YAAAAY! Thank you for posting the new chapie! :D Poor Dave and Balthazar T_T (*cries*) But you're an amazing author, and I love this story.

Waiting for more :) I hope you'll update again soon.

All the best,
Veneficus-13 chapter 7 . 11/4/2013
Another great chapter! I'm glad that you continued this story. Can't wait until the next chapter is up! Keep up the good work, cheers!
Guest chapter 7 . 10/14/2013
like it I cant wait for the next chapter :D
AwesomeGizmo chapter 7 . 10/6/2013
This is another great chapter! I absolutely loved it! I do hope something will go right for our sorcerers though. Thanks for the shout-out by the way, we were all anxiously waiting for the new chapter so I just said what we were all thinking. :) Keep writing you have a gift!
emenemdj chapter 7 . 10/4/2013
Oookay. I'm all for a little whump in a story but I think I've reached my limit of the bad guys having the upper hand all the time. Balthazar is not using his brain like he usually would and Dave is most assuredly being made more than his usual wimpy self. It's now starting to border on depressing. So, unless something goes right for our heroes really soon, I won't be able to stand it and will probably stop reading. This is not a criticism of your story, just how it is making me feel. I hate depressing stories, because real life serves up enough as it is. Please, give them a break really soon!
AwesomeGizmo chapter 6 . 9/22/2013
Please update! This is a really good story so far, you definitely have me hooked. :)
Guest chapter 6 . 9/21/2013
To put a cliffhanger like that is just pure evil! Now for real, I love your story. Despite its really dark atmosphere and Balthazar being tortured it made me smile at couple of points. I think you have depicted Dave's and Balthazar's relationship really well. I hope you'll update soon!
Veneficus-13 chapter 6 . 9/19/2013
Cool chapter! I'm glad you decided to go on with this story. Keep up the good work! Cheers!
Sup25 chapter 5 . 9/16/2013
You Posted Ya! I really liked this chapter. It was good. I am not very good at the hole grammar and spelling thing, but i didn't see any big glaring problems. Can't wait for the next chapter. Glade there will be more of a steady stream of chapters. Don't be discouraged. Your story's are great, and people love and read them.