Reviews for Plan B
precious1075 chapter 4 . 7/10
Had to comment again. You're doing a great job with John. Exactly how I pictured him when the boys were young! If you wouldn't mind, when I'm feeling better and back to my stories I would like to list you as a wonderful example of how to write a great John winchester and how great your are writing weechesters and little Castiel. I love that Cas helped dean sleep peacefully and Cas' emotional protectiveness for the boys. even though they are small, it is so easy to transfer the scenes to them as grownups. GREAT JOB!
Precious1075 chapter 3 . 7/10
Just started reading and I love fledgling Cas and little Dean and Sammy is just too cute for words. I usually do not review especially when John is included, because authors invariably make him an alcoholic or a child abuser or even a child molester, always physically, mentally or sexually abusive with his favorite targets being Dean and after him, it's usually Sammy. Now, i love Papa Winchester and I love your characterization of him, it's how I see him and I wanted you to know how happy I am that he isn't the bad guy of the story. THANK YOU! And the story itself, wonderful. I can't wait for more interaction between Dean and Cas. Great Job!
miss-meowness chapter 40 . 7/9
This was such a enthralling tale and I read the whole thing in one go, like wow. *_* Now I can't wait to read the sequel...(and that Loki/Gabe crossover thing sounds pretty sweet). Thank you for writing such a beautiful piece~!
miss-meowness chapter 5 . 7/9
OH MY GOSH ITS GABE. Yes! I read the thing with the lollipop and I was like, 'now I'm totally imagining him and I don't know if I'm even correct'. But seriously, with this thing with the pain (in his Grace, I guess?) I feel my suspicions were confirmed. *shrugs*. Anyway, awesome writing so Imma continue, now. w Beautiful writing~!
LadyGrelka chapter 40 . 4/20
I am looking forward to the sequel, I know Cas is not going to makes things easy for Michael and the others. I hope that John follows Gabe's order to keep Sam and Dean out of hunting, and that the blood in Sam has withered away.
LadyGrelka chapter 37 . 4/20
Gabe really is a big kid that is for sure, I am not suprised that he would rather stay in the kids room.
LadyGrelka chapter 36 . 4/20
I do hope Gabe is just taking longer then thought to heal.
LadyGrelka chapter 35 . 4/20
I can see why Cas got the impression he did about Gabe and Loki.
LadyGrelka chapter 34 . 4/20
Ya, kinda figured that Gabe was more hurt then he was letting on.
LadyGrelka chapter 33 . 4/20
Ya I say its time to get going, and ya hiding in a church is probably a good idea, I mean I don't think Michael is going to think to look there, that is is people keep quiet about there being angels and hunters there.
LadyGrelka chapter 32 . 4/20
I am just glad she did not try to cut Sammy, Dean and even Cas where bad enough but Sammy would have been too far.
LadyGrelka chapter 31 . 4/20
Well, ya had to know there would be problems with them just appearing out of this air at a hunter bar. But really shooting at a car that has kids into not ok and they better be lucky that Gabe did not smite them, he is protective of those kids.
LadyGrelka chapter 30 . 4/20
Yep, Gabe is defiantly a kid person, well angel. And it does not suprise me he did not give John any warning.
LadyGrelka chapter 29 . 4/20
I think Gabe is a bit rusty in the fighting area, might need to start training or something.
LadyGrelka chapter 28 . 4/20
Well, Raphael is just a crazy in this as in the show. What the hell is Michael thinking, he knows that God sent Cas to the Winchesters and yet he tries to have him taken away.