Reviews for Plan B
Rascal chapter 26 . 9/20/2014
I swear Dean is a mini-me.
Rascal chapter 13 . 9/19/2014
Bobby mentioned me and my kind! :D
"Don't think you're an exception, you better keep those rascals under control." Bobby said.
Yep. Keep us under control or we go CrAZy!
Castiel is adorable.
You have a mental connection with Cas? Sweet.
I have mine with Derek Hale. Talk about moody, broody, and pretty freakin sexy.
Rascal chapter 5 . 9/19/2014
Gabe? I recognized him off of character!
And the lollipop. At least I think it was Gabe.
Kate chapter 8 . 8/8/2014
Don't hate April fools, it's my birthday :(
Guest chapter 40 . 7/19/2014
Oh please please please write more!
TARDISbluu chapter 30 . 7/8/2014
Loving the fic so far - but I gotta chime in right here. Would carving-of-the-ribs even work on Sam, since he's so young? I thought that babies and toddlers have skeletons of mostly cartilage.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/2/2014
love your loki, specially the lollipop scene.
BookAddict67 chapter 40 . 5/19/2014
That. That. That was beautiful.

That was a perfect ending and I am sooooo going to read the sequel. Chapter 39. Fuck. Sorry, profanity. Btw awesome you ended at 40, very biblical number. Rock on awesome writer who tortutres readers with poision of greatness. Thank you. This fic was amazing ;)

Love.
BookAddict67 chapter 39 . 5/19/2014
Aww. That...it...why?

You are a horrible person. I love this. Hatred.
BookAddict67 chapter 38 . 5/19/2014
Meanie. I feel that John isn't John and Michael is using him. I like the cliff hanger cause I don't have to wait. Ha! Yay. I love how little Dean and Cas act, it warms my heart.
BookAddict67 chapter 37 . 5/19/2014
Great. I absolutely LOVE Gabriel. I find it interesting how much Gabriel there is in canon. We don't really realize it because at first he was the trickster. Wow. I love him. And really liked how there are two angels in a church listening to a sermon. That's awesome.
BookAddict67 chapter 36 . 5/19/2014
I'm going to stop declaring my adoration like the mad fangirl I am, because in truth it's exhausting. I will do this once, and then instead of adoration (which btw is always implied) youll get comments.

I LOVE THIS FIC BECAUSE ITS SOOOO ADORABLE AND THEY ARE ALL MINI AND STUFFS. I DONT CARE IF THEYRE KIDS DESTIEL AND SABRIEL. BEAUTY. THE IDEAS ARE GREAT. GABRIEL IS AWESOME. AND ALL IN ALL IM IN LOVE.

PS: I loved Cas drawing Deans soul (right?). And Dean likes drawing. Cute!
BookAddict67 chapter 35 . 5/19/2014
I have decided to finally start this fic again. It's really REALLY good. Sorry. Expect reviews on every chapter following. And maybe I'll reread the earlier chapters and review. Loki is awesome. I really loved how you meshed the two universes, Marvel and SPN, together. Thanks for being amazing. (btw, I looovvveee your writing style.)

rock. Bye. ;)