Reviews for Rising from the Ashes
Naruto is a fucking idiot
penymae chapter 1 . 7/12
Is this another of Naruhina?
jenuzumaki chapter 33 . 6/30
I wish you could get back to continue this story coz it's definitely awesome. This is a very different take on the Naruto story with something similar to canon and yet with Minato in the mix.
MegaMindAuthor chapter 4 . 6/30
Excting, truly exciting. Charaterization of characters isnt spot on like canon but still great. The mistakes can be looked over when you are reading a story as good as this. The plot was unexpected but truly astounding.
Is Sandaa Saaburu a canon name because frankly Raiken would be a much shorter way to achieve about the same effect
Ra.chey chapter 33 . 5/21
I've read this fic quite a number of times over the years. I know you will probably never update which is quite a shame, as it's a very well written story. Plus the idea is original. But I'll add it to my reading list on the off chance that if you do happen to update, I'll be able to read it :)
PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON
Sukki18 chapter 33 . 4/30
Awwwwww cmon! You can't leave us there! D:
Naomipy chapter 33 . 4/24
Please update!
ReversedAngel chapter 7 . 4/6
I like this
Yuunari chapter 33 . 4/4
Aaah.. Too bad this didn't get to some sort of resolution before it was left. I really liked it and it was well written as well. But yeah, too bad you haven't finished it. It was worth the read though.
hmmm chapter 33 . 4/1
tenth my ass!
Midnight Child Of Prophecy chapter 1 . 3/13
wow...
some seriouse talent and imagination
Rain of the Forest chapter 33 . 2/22
I really hope you plan on continuing this, because it is absolutely great! The plot is good, the characters are on point, and with the addition of one very handsome blond, people are starting to change for the better!
sneaky.shay chapter 31 . 2/15
This story should have been updated,Best fanfic upto date,(sighs)
1,426 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »