Reviews for Rising from the Ashes
If you're abandoning the story, could you maybe put it up for adoption? I think this is one of the best Minato stories ever, and it deserves to be written to the end!
tontonte chapter 33 . 4/19
Hey! This story's really really really, and I mean REALLY! Awesome right now, so I hope you can update this again soon!
tontonte
Pink ranger 13 chapter 19 . 4/15
It's great story
kanjichibi chapter 13 . 2/26
The council got their asses handed to them by Minato.
kanjichibi chapter 3 . 2/26
great chapter...
SergeantMatt chapter 33 . 2/25
It's been February 10th twice already, mate. Hope you're not dead.
It's passed the tenth of February :-:
ytygr chapter 33 . 2/19
Not to be a pain but the 10th has com and gone are we gonna get a new chapter soon?! Please.
garra'ssand246 chapter 33 . 2/4
Your storys/fanfics are amazing you seriously need to consider being a author or some job in that area you are one of my favriots keep wrighting
Pieface18 chapter 32 . 1/27
Tenth of February u say...oh first of August u say?...I love this story too much to even be annoyed I won't even care if u have an excuse like Kakashi, I just hope everything is okay and I just hope u get a chapter out don't care when but I would like it to be soon. Anyway, great story! Can't remenber how many times I've read haha, u just show case the characters so well I can't get enough. Until next time :)
LoveLeesa chapter 33 . 1/24
Please say you are continuing this! I love it
shadowX101 chapter 33 . 1/12
GOOD LORD I LOVE THIS STORY! Its the only story I've found that brings Minato back in a believable fashion that isn't the Edo Tensei jutsu or a time travel jutsu story...and I've lost count or the number of times I've reread this story...its amazing and I really can't wait for the next chapter! :D
smkdolphin94 chapter 33 . 1/6
Please continue this fanfiction is really well written and I would like to know how it ends.
ashes2342 chapter 33 . 12/29/2014
This story is awesome! I read through the whole think in like 3 days! I just couldn't stop reading it! Please keep up the good work!
Midspaz chapter 33 . 12/25/2014
you stopped writing why it was a good story such a shame for it to be left un finished
1,375 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »