Reviews for Eternity
Black Hawk chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Oh, this was so beautiful! Thank you so much for writing and sharing this! I simply adored it. And I love, love, love the idea that Mitchell was brought to "heaven" to complete Annie's afterlife, thus saving him. That is so perfect. Amazing job!
Sirnonenath chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Beautiful. Your prose really stays with me. So haunting. I love how you ended this. Their *eternity*
Mimi chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
so beautiful. Poignantly written!
annie lazarus chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
The "I don't want to live without you,I can't live without you" plea was so prophectic in Mitchell's torment filled last days. Annie was his oasis, his last bit of hope. When he realizes his lies and deception have kept their "eternity" from happening he painfully exits. What you have given us here is the longest game. When Mitchell tells Annie that he was brought there for her, that it was her heaven, that was beautiful. Annie finally gets what her good heart deserves.
ChamberlinofMusic chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Lol, oh gosh you made me cry! This was so beautiful and something I would like to happen for Annie in the end but you know how those things go. Thanks for this little bit of heaven fanfiction of happier ending for Annie and Mitchell. :)
PenGuinevere chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
BEAUTIFUL.
UBEAPPY2 chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Lovely to think that Annie and Mitchell reunite in Annie's heaven. Thanks for the happy ending for Annie and Mitchell.
megancyber chapter 1 . 3/3/2012