Reviews for Five Weeks
Joseon Princess chapter 22 . 3/21
Gosh you are THE BEST WRITER EVER!
You're really annoying though because you always make me cry and smile and damn it im crying again!
You know what. You're an awesome writer and I'm going to go read your next story! :') :'D :')
DemeRain chapter 21 . 8/6/2013
This is great. Thanks for sharing.
Hank's Lady chapter 21 . 6/21/2013
Wow, this chapter was so filled with emotion. I imagined Quil would react like that when he found out about the Imprint, although I didn't figure him hearing the news from someone other than Paul. The scene on the cliff brought tears to my eyes. So glad that Paul grabbed him, for a moment I really thought he was going to jump.

Loved having a glimpse into their future to see that they married and made a proper life together :)
Hank's Lady chapter 20 . 6/21/2013
Aww, loved this chapter. Paul did the right thing offering to bottom and their loving was steaming hot! I'm glad he succeeded in his five weeks of wooing and looking forward to seeing how the story wraps up. Paul still has to tell Quil he Imprinted!
Cheyanne.Autumn chapter 2 . 6/15/2013
I read your other story, IWCY, and loved it! I was super excited about this story because the previous one didn't say what happened. And so far you haven't disappointed! Anyways on to the next chapter!
Hank's Lady chapter 19 . 6/11/2013
Aww, so touching when Paul gave Quil the tapestry for Old Quil, that was really sweet.

And the ending...hot, hot, HOT! :)
Hank's Lady chapter 18 . 6/11/2013
Aww, I felt sorry for Paul at the beginning, he's just trying too hard and doing all the wrong things. I'm glad he at least tried to get along with Claire and was able to buy something Quil would really appreciate.

The last scene was so sweet and sensual and hot - finally Quil letting him get closer again. I can't wait for more.
FreeSpirit15 chapter 21 . 5/27/2013
Hi

This is such a beautiful story. When it came to where Quil almost died I was tearing up, begging and hoping that Paul & Quil would be together. Them declaring their committment and love in the rain touched my heart and I felt like I could breathe again. Their love is beautiful.
Hank's Lady chapter 17 . 5/23/2013
Aww, parts of this chapter were real tearjerkers, where Quil howled in the woods. I like how Paul used the 'five weeks' himself and am looking forward to seeing how he goes about wooing Quil!
Hank's Lady chapter 16 . 5/23/2013
Aww, Paul was so cute in this chapter! I loved how he turned up at the Hills' and Quil's grandfather vouched for him - the old man apparently realised he Imprinted. I can't wait to see how they get on sharing a room!
Hank's Lady chapter 15 . 5/10/2013
Aww, that was so moving. I know what Paul did was completely vile and unforgiveable, but his tears and begging managed to soften me up. I hope that in time Quil can give him another chance.
Hank's Lady chapter 14 . 5/3/2013
Wow! I'm glad Bella had a fitting end, I've never liked her and her behaviour in this story is no exception!

Poor Paul, I hope he's not too badly injured. It sounds as if the situation has made Quil think about how he really feels though so I'm hoping the injured wolf will recover and they will be able to talk properly.
Hank's Lady chapter 13 . 4/30/2013
I'm glad they've both had to come back to La Push, now we just have to hope no one is injured if there is to be a battle with leeches. I so want Quil to find out about the imprint, but it would be so easy for him to think Paul is only following him around because he has no choice :(
Hank's Lady chapter 12 . 4/30/2013
Aww, that was so sad, the way they fought and Paul begged and cried. I don't blame Quil one bit, but I still want them to fall into each other's arms.
Hank's Lady chapter 11 . 4/18/2013
Aww, I wanted to cry for both of them in this chapter. I'm glad Paul admitted he Imprinted and has the support of the pack. Now if only Quil will listen to him, but I doubt it's going to be that easy. Looking forward to finding out what happens next.