Reviews for Five Weeks
JesAFan chapter 14 . 5/14
Wait! I thought Paul confessed his imprint to his pack before he went to track down Quil?
this was random ok why on earth was he just crying I get it your girlfriend dumped you for someone else and that's sad but if he was getting better than why just randomly cry and another thing just because someone you know and care about is crying does not mean you have to cry to it make no sense

and paul is not acting like himself here he is all whinny and cries a lot that is not right
ok so far

for some reason this story just seams random. I love paul now im mad at him not I really want him just make up your mind

and they keep going back and forward good guy bad guy , best friends now enimies
francis17pr chapter 21 . 10/22/2014
Wow this was anothe amazing story . You have another one? apart from this one here on FF ?
shadowcat808 chapter 21 . 7/15/2014
I loved this story! It's a cute pair. And I must say your are an extremely talented writer! You make me envy your skills lol but any who, i would love to read more of your stories if you ever get an inspiration to make more love you lots!
-shadowcat808, the lil school boy from hawaii :)
Joseon Princess chapter 22 . 3/21/2014
Gosh you are THE BEST WRITER EVER!
You're really annoying though because you always make me cry and smile and damn it im crying again!
You know what. You're an awesome writer and I'm going to go read your next story! :') :'D :')
DemeRain chapter 21 . 8/6/2013
This is great. Thanks for sharing.
Hank's Lady chapter 21 . 6/21/2013
Wow, this chapter was so filled with emotion. I imagined Quil would react like that when he found out about the Imprint, although I didn't figure him hearing the news from someone other than Paul. The scene on the cliff brought tears to my eyes. So glad that Paul grabbed him, for a moment I really thought he was going to jump.

Loved having a glimpse into their future to see that they married and made a proper life together :)
Hank's Lady chapter 20 . 6/21/2013
Aww, loved this chapter. Paul did the right thing offering to bottom and their loving was steaming hot! I'm glad he succeeded in his five weeks of wooing and looking forward to seeing how the story wraps up. Paul still has to tell Quil he Imprinted!
Cheyanne.Autumn chapter 2 . 6/15/2013
I read your other story, IWCY, and loved it! I was super excited about this story because the previous one didn't say what happened. And so far you haven't disappointed! Anyways on to the next chapter!
Hank's Lady chapter 19 . 6/11/2013
Aww, so touching when Paul gave Quil the tapestry for Old Quil, that was really sweet.

And the ending...hot, hot, HOT! :)
Hank's Lady chapter 18 . 6/11/2013
Aww, I felt sorry for Paul at the beginning, he's just trying too hard and doing all the wrong things. I'm glad he at least tried to get along with Claire and was able to buy something Quil would really appreciate.

The last scene was so sweet and sensual and hot - finally Quil letting him get closer again. I can't wait for more.
FreeSpirit15 chapter 21 . 5/27/2013
Hi

This is such a beautiful story. When it came to where Quil almost died I was tearing up, begging and hoping that Paul & Quil would be together. Them declaring their committment and love in the rain touched my heart and I felt like I could breathe again. Their love is beautiful.
Hank's Lady chapter 17 . 5/23/2013
Aww, parts of this chapter were real tearjerkers, where Quil howled in the woods. I like how Paul used the 'five weeks' himself and am looking forward to seeing how he goes about wooing Quil!
Hank's Lady chapter 16 . 5/23/2013
Aww, Paul was so cute in this chapter! I loved how he turned up at the Hills' and Quil's grandfather vouched for him - the old man apparently realised he Imprinted. I can't wait to see how they get on sharing a room!