Reviews for The Deepest Desire of our Hearts
Anonymous chapter 6 . 4/13
Thank You for a most amazing gem of a story! A real tearjerker, but so worth it!
Snapeschick64 chapter 6 . 9/19/2012
OMG Wonderful story. All I have left to say is TISSUES...MY QUEENDOM FOR TISSUE!
Lynn92 chapter 6 . 8/11/2012
You made me cry dammit!
Arithmancy Master chapter 6 . 6/3/2012
Thank you, I enjoyed this story and the amount of passion displayed,. Very pleased about the end though, that they both knew that they could only be friends.
Arithmancy Master chapter 4 . 6/3/2012
I did like the revelation of what Harry thought that Snape must have seen in the mirror.
ArwenFairTinuviel chapter 5 . 4/27/2012
Haha it must be hilarious for Snape to know that Harry thinks that his deepest desire is the Philosopher's Stone :D

The memory Sev sees of Lily being so upset when she finds out Snape has become a Death Eater is so moving - that was a really good idea! It's nice to see Harry's complete reversal of regard for Snape - finally he sees Snape how he really is :) And you're right, Sev does deserve to be in Heaven :)
ArwenFairTinuviel chapter 3 . 4/27/2012
This story looks good! I too have written about Snape's reaction to the Mirror, I find it both fascinating and heartbreaking. You express Severus' intense difficulty at leaving the Mirror and forgetting about it really well - after all he's gone through his desire must surely be even stronger than other people's - so it would be even harder for him to pull himself out of such a wonderful dream where Lily is alive, forgiving him and loving him. I love how Lily interacts with him, it is so sweet! And I love how Harry is so perceptive, he is just like Lily! :)
Sindie chapter 6 . 4/24/2012
Thank you for writing this beautiful story. It was really touching.
Palina98765 chapter 6 . 4/22/2012
I...cried. Especially in that last chapter. Beautiful work. That's all I can say right now, being all emotional and all. I always love these afterlife fics. Severus deserved that happiness more than anyone in the entire series.
Belladonna Dumbledore chapter 4 . 4/2/2012
I really like it so far! Please continue it! )

(Sorry for the very short review, but I've got a hangover and am very impatient right now )
Sindie chapter 4 . 3/30/2012
Keep it up. :) I am looking forward to the next two chapters.
greengrassfoss chapter 3 . 3/18/2012
So this is the promised drama? Quite dissapointing I suppose...No no please don't be mad, I'm just kidding.:)

This interesting chapter does answer some questions. And as for what Lily said, I think I agree with you. A man like Severus surely would want more than just forgiveness from the woman he so ardently loved...

And the scene with Severus and Harry was cute (I suppose you didn't mean it to be fluff or anything of the sort but I couldn't help smiling at how Sev made Harry reveal himself).

I'm curious to see how Severus will cope with the loss of the mirror. And will Harry's view of Snarky Snape change?

Anyway, another great work as always! Do update soon:)
Sindie chapter 3 . 3/17/2012
Keep it going! I love it so far!
greengrassfoss chapter 2 . 3/12/2012
Awwww, poor stubborn Severus, got attached to that mirror already...I wonder what awaits him in the upcoming chapter. Will he and Harry at least bump into each other on the way to the mirror? *snorted* (I'm being riddiculous, I know)

Please forgive me if this question is silly, but I still don't understand why Severus and Dumbledore had such a private conversation going on in front of a classroom with students. Did they not care about being eavesdropped?

Anyway thanks for the quick and interesting update..Please have the next chapter up soon.
greengrassfoss chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
It's a bit strange to hear severus speaks in 1st person, but worry not, you've done it pretty well. And a check for typos will do...

Keep up the good work please.