Reviews for Hurt
carlos 1 fan 234 chapter 1 . 9/25/2016
Poor Carlos my heart broke and my eyes pored with tears when I read this if someone hurt Carlos Kendall James or Logan I would hate that person so much all the fans BTR have is amazing BTR is my favourite tv show ever because this shows me real best friends who look out for each other and maybe other people who are bullies will release that bullys will just you in trouble

Thanks you for your love of BTR
Mia 2K15 chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
Like I said I am reading some of your past stories. This one right here at the end made me cry. I got bullied ALOT in middle school and I think bullying is wrong altogether.

You are amazing at writing and making people cry because your stories are so good! I enjoyed the first two I read from you and I'll read another one-shot from you if there is one before I read your latest stories.

Anyways, amazing job yet again. Your writing doesn't disappoint.
grizzlybairparty chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Awwww...what is it with you and Carlos angst-whumpage? Seriously, man, what is it?
static-impulse27 chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
I'm still working on mine! and this one was really good!
ShyVibrant chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
This was great :)

I agree. Though I feel gulity now, i'm the bystander..
starstruk97 chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
OMG! I LOVE THIS STORY! Sooo cute! ANd poor Carlos, Earl was sooo horrible too him! Love the bromance. Great story.
CrumpetCapers chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
I loved this! It was so horrible but so good. Poor Carlos! You showed how someone can get inside your head and make you feel worthless as well as the physical bullying. I like thinking that good friends can be life-saving!

Crumpet
CrumpetCapers chapter 1 . 3/3/2012

Crumpet
MiiMyselfandTime chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Aww poor Carlos, but he does have some amazing friends :D I love that ending.

And I hate bullying. It can ruin people's lives so bad. I love our fandom for having this day to raise awareness!