Reviews for The Prophet's Wife
loivissa17 chapter 3 . 1/5
this is a well written story. i love it! and you are right! [now i'm kinda guilty that i never thought of abinadi's background story when i've thought about most everyone else's... :) ]
i'm also working on writing the story through the eyes of a prophet's wife. i hope i can publish it here soon. :)
loivissa17 chapter 1 . 1/5
this. is. so. cool. :D
Snowsong of SnowClan chapter 3 . 4/14/2013
Great story! I absolutely loved it! Thank you for writing this!
I totally agree with the age thing, and I have often wondered how old he really was; I haven't seen a picture of him when he was a young man, only an old man.
Snowsong of SnowClan
The Queen of Valencia Torgue chapter 3 . 11/17/2012
Beautifully written. You managed to make it work very well with the actual story, and it feels believable. Great job!
Ica013 chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
So I was beyond surprised that the Book of Mormon had a category, but yes there are lots of untold stories that could've been.

As for the story - I always imagined that the wives (rarely mentioned) would be like this. Confident in their love and in the purpose, willing to leave all earthly ties and possessions behind if needed.

Thanks for writing.
LavenderQuetzal chapter 3 . 8/11/2012
Wow. This is amazing. It made me cry. Very believable, very well-written, very spiritual. I love this story; thank you for writing it.
Tj chapter 3 . 8/2/2012
This is awesome! Thanks for writing and having the genius to think of it! :)
AHufflepuffMess chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
OMIGOODNESS! i've been waiting so long for this section to come out, I was always curious who would be the first stories, what people would think of, I never expected something so mature and professional sounding, I love this OC you've come up with!