Reviews for The Article
keygrace chapter 6 . 5/17/2014
finally someone has the mental capasity to finish what they started on the freaking fanfiction site, all right i need to calm down..., anyways i lovee how you ended this story, any better then i could have done, AND IF I HAVE TO PICK A FAVORITE CHARACTER IN THIS STORY IT WOULD HAVE TO BE LULU, AND I HOPE YOU THIS IS NOT YOUR LAST SCHOOL OF FEAR FANFICTION, GOOD JOB.
legendseries chapter 6 . 5/17/2014
homygod i think i shed a couple of tears reading this this may be the best sof fanfiction i have read, the rest of you so called school of fear fanfiction waiters should take note and finish you storys,good job,jessi, i truly hope this isnt you only sof fanfiction,you are really talented to not do anymore.
Guest chapter 6 . 5/16/2014
cute! I'm so glad you finished it, thank you so much. I really appreciate it.
Laura chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
This chapter is so fantastic! You stayed very true to the characters' personalities. This sounds like it could really have been how the original story played out.
AncientSoul7 chapter 6 . 4/23/2014
Celery is a girl.
KEY GRACE chapter 6 . 4/10/2014
I FEEL TERRIBLE, I JUST BECAUSE YOU ARENT GONNA FINISH BUT ALSO YOU ARENT THAT INTERSISTED, I MEAN , IM TRYING NOT TO MAKE YOU FEEL BAD BUT IM JUST SAYING.
xoxoxo chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
i just started reading the school of fear series back in november, and i have to say i love the books, and i love this story to ,its so funny dont forget to upload a new chapter.
xoxoxo chapter 5 . 2/6/2014
i just started readed this series back in novemer and i have to say i love them,and i also like this story its so funny , dont forget to upload a new chapter.
Guest chapter 5 . 2/6/2014
its like forever since you updated can you put up a new chapter
Anon chapter 5 . 12/8/2013
I see that you have updated this since the last time I read! You should definitely update again; this story is really good. :)
key grace chapter 5 . 11/1/2013
have madeleine read lulus article and have thier be a secert about lulu having a crush on garrison .
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
I LOVE YOUR STORY, ITS FUNNY AND COOL, CAN YOU MESSAGE , OR FELLOW '' SCHOOL OF FEAR BOOK 4 '' THANKS.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Great story! Did you know that I talk to gitty daneshvari! I email her and I'm friends with her on Facebook!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
sabrina carpenter should play lulu
magpiefeather chapter 5 . 4/19/2013
Oh my gosh! Another chapter! I was just looking at the SoF fanfiction and was like.
"Wait...Didnt this have 4 chapters last time I checked?"
Anyway...Keep it up! I love this story and the fact that you have Theos personality down!
Magpiefeather