Reviews for Aftermath
Hiddenashes83 chapter 23 . 12/16/2015
Apologies, pressed post review by accident!
Although it's unlikely im DYING to know what happenes next for Heinrich, Felicity and the twins! It would be fantastic to see an update to this and 'Desires of the Heart'.
Thanks,
Emma :)
Hiddenashes83 chapter 23 . 12/16/2015
Wow! Even after all this time, I still LOVE, adore and obsessed with this fic! I'm DYING to know what happens next, and although it's unlikely, I would l
CrazyMaryT chapter 23 . 6/7/2014
Finally caught up on this fic. OMG (and I never thought I'd say this) poor Baron. Two children right under his nose and he can do nothing.

Thank you for sharing.
moonshinesally chapter 23 . 3/10/2014
How lovely to see you've come back with another chapter. I'm glad you've written another chapter as I love reading more about the Baron and Mrs Dorr.
GeneHuntress chapter 23 . 3/10/2014
Delighted to see an update on this one NY - and brilliantly well written, as ever. More very soon, I hope? :)
Hiddenashes 83 chapter 23 . 3/9/2014
U don't know how happy I was when I saw this in my inbox.. My boyfriend and his family were quite worried about my sanity! Brilliant chapter and CANNOT wait for more.. Poor Heinrich..
GeneHuntress chapter 22 . 9/1/2013
Twins! Awww, I didn't see that coming. I'm really enjoying this - more soon, I hope. :)
Hiddenashes 83 chapter 22 . 8/30/2013
Aww brilliant a girl and a boy fabulous! :-) wonder how Heinrich will react now there's two! Loved his interaction with his son and mullers support. Can't wait for more.
Em x
som04 chapter 22 . 8/30/2013
Arw twins. Lovley idea. Looking forward to next up date.

som04 chapter 21 . 8/29/2013
Another fab chapter, great work. Thank you.
Hiddenashes 83 chapter 21 . 8/29/2013
Aww poor Heinrich, I feel so sorry for him. The chemistry between himself and Felicity is so much better than her and James. Fab chapter and loved the fast update! Em x
GeneHuntress chapter 21 . 8/29/2013
I'm so enjoying this , NY 24-7 - really glad you found your way back to it again. And I have a feeling Felicity and the Baron are far from over ...
som04 chapter 20 . 8/28/2013
I'm so happy you up dated so soon. I feel so sorry for all three of them. And I love the way you write all the feelings they have. Loved this chapter once again, and I do hope you can come back soon. Thanks for the speedy update.

Hiddenashes 83 chapter 20 . 8/28/2013
Great chap... Felt sorry for Heinrich though. Can't wait for more! Em x
som04 chapter 19 . 8/27/2013
I have managed to read all your chapters right up to the end of 19 today. Sorry not reviwed after them all yet, but I really needed to move on to the next one, I just couldn't wait, lol. I do remember the TV show of this, n it was a shame they never carried it on, they left it at such a wrong place. Anyway this has fully got my attention, and I am looking forward to the rest of your updates to follow. Great work, really great work, and I hope you can come back really soon. Thank you for this.