Reviews for Aftermath
moonshinesally chapter 23 . 3/10
How lovely to see you've come back with another chapter. I'm glad you've written another chapter as I love reading more about the Baron and Mrs Dorr.
GeneHuntress chapter 23 . 3/10
Delighted to see an update on this one NY - and brilliantly well written, as ever. More very soon, I hope? :)
Hiddenashes 83 chapter 23 . 3/9
U don't know how happy I was when I saw this in my inbox.. My boyfriend and his family were quite worried about my sanity! Brilliant chapter and CANNOT wait for more.. Poor Heinrich..
GeneHuntress chapter 22 . 9/1/2013
Twins! Awww, I didn't see that coming. I'm really enjoying this - more soon, I hope. :)
Hiddenashes 83 chapter 22 . 8/30/2013
Aww brilliant a girl and a boy fabulous! :-) wonder how Heinrich will react now there's two! Loved his interaction with his son and mullers support. Can't wait for more.
Em x
som04 chapter 22 . 8/30/2013
Arw twins. Lovley idea. Looking forward to next up date.

som04 chapter 21 . 8/29/2013
Another fab chapter, great work. Thank you.
Hiddenashes 83 chapter 21 . 8/29/2013
Aww poor Heinrich, I feel so sorry for him. The chemistry between himself and Felicity is so much better than her and James. Fab chapter and loved the fast update! Em x
GeneHuntress chapter 21 . 8/29/2013
I'm so enjoying this , NY 24-7 - really glad you found your way back to it again. And I have a feeling Felicity and the Baron are far from over ...
som04 chapter 20 . 8/28/2013
I'm so happy you up dated so soon. I feel so sorry for all three of them. And I love the way you write all the feelings they have. Loved this chapter once again, and I do hope you can come back soon. Thanks for the speedy update.

Hiddenashes 83 chapter 20 . 8/28/2013
Great chap... Felt sorry for Heinrich though. Can't wait for more! Em x
som04 chapter 19 . 8/27/2013
I have managed to read all your chapters right up to the end of 19 today. Sorry not reviwed after them all yet, but I really needed to move on to the next one, I just couldn't wait, lol. I do remember the TV show of this, n it was a shame they never carried it on, they left it at such a wrong place. Anyway this has fully got my attention, and I am looking forward to the rest of your updates to follow. Great work, really great work, and I hope you can come back really soon. Thank you for this.

waffenmac chapter 19 . 8/27/2013
Great chapter and a pleasant surprise to find an update as the Summer is always the slowest time for those.
GeneHuntress chapter 19 . 8/26/2013
So pleased to see an update on this one! More soon, I hope? :)
Hiddenashes 83 chapter 19 . 8/26/2013
I am THRILLED that this story is updated! Please don't leave updates this long please... Fab chapter as usual
Em x